You idiot || K. Shirabu

Request for KZUMES

Thanks for requesting!!!

Shirabu x femreader fluff
——

The couple named Rin and Kawanishi sigh to themselves as they close their balcony to drown the sound of your, L/n Y/n's, and Shirabu Kenjirou's fight the dorm right besides them.

"They never stop, do they?..." Rin mumbles and increases the volume on the music.

"Yikes, what can it be about now?" Kawanishi responds and sips on his hot coffee.

The stars during this beautiful evening is welcomed by a shining moon.

Though you are fully focused on something else.

"KENJI I WILL SLAP YOU!"

"AGH NO!!"

1 hour earlier

"Kenji! Hey!" You say and jump to hug your boyfriend who just entered your dorm.

He just nods and removes his jacket before laying down on your bed.

"... Well, welcome in you brat." You mumble and sit down on your bed.

Shirabu rolls away from you before returning to look on his phone.

You impatiently jump on the bed to embrace him.

"Kenji, are you on your period or something?"

He glares at you but shakes his head.

"... Kenjirou."

No response.

"... Answer meee. I need attention. You don't have to talk but please don't ignore me!"

"..."

You scoff and jump off of the bed. He watches your frail figure walk around in the room.

"... I'll make you talk."

With a smirk on your lips you lean over him and peck the corner of his lips.

He blushes but pushes you away slightly.

"I- Kenji!"

You smack him in hope of getting a reaction out of him but he remains cold and blank. He's not even snickering a salty comment back.

"... All right, I'm going to take a shower. The door's on auto lock for when you leave so don't worry about that part." You coldly say and enter the bathroom.

Shirabu desperately sighs and brings a crisp to his mouth.

Shirabu isn't the most loving boyfriend; you often have to ignore your pleas and urges for his sake. Despite that, he always makes sure to listen to you and talk during the very little free time he has.

He can be very cold and almost cynical but usually he hugs you in order to balance it.

Not today.

And as if this isn't enough, you had 2 tests today which both went horrible.

Is a hello from your supposed boyfriend too much to ask?