Nii-chan's kouhai || T. Kageyama

Request for Mar-Sea

Oikawa's little sister x Kageyama Tobio

"NEE-CHAN!!" Your brother Tooru yells and comes running to hug you

You almost hit the door while closing it as he jumps onto you.

"Gah- TOORU! What is it?!"

"How has your first month in Karasuno been?" He asks and leads you to the kitchen.

"Uhm, it has been going great I guess..."

"Anyone mean?" He nervously asks while slightly smiling at you with a pained face.

So why is it that you go to Karasuno but Tooru goes to Seijoh?

His fangirls.

It was a hell, having to walk with your brother to and from school while receiving loud snickers and mean comments from his admirers.

You would always reply "That's incest, ew" although none were listening thoroughly to you. After a lot of arguments with your parents you were allowed to exchange to Karasuno, where your long time friend Kageyama Tobio went and still goes to.

Though, Tooru is not too big of a fan with you and Kageyama being such close friends.

"No, I've been with Tobio all the time..."

"Hmm... details please! Oh, any cute guys?"

"There's this one guy, but I knew him from before." You respond and plop down on a chair.

"Ooh! Let me meet him!"

"No..."

He whines and bows to you.

"Pretty please, Y/nie?"

"No."

You roll your eyes and leave the kitchen to go to the bathroom.

Though much to your unluckiest self, you forget your phone in the kitchen. Oikawa hums while waiting for you to return when a loud ding emotes from it. Your brother can't help himself and reluctantly grabs the phone, reading the showed message on top of the notifications;

_________

Bubs
Did you get home well?