1 - It all starts with an EYE

All the keys :)
Y/n - Your name
L/n - Last name
H/c - Hair color
E/c - eye color

(Female reader)

3rd P.O.V

It was Saturday night. A beautiful one at that! Some people would give anything to see the sun setting. Either they don't have time or they don't realize it until it's gone.

A certain h/c haired girl was watching the beautiful view. She was on a beach unaware of two blue eyes watching her. It wouldn't have been so creepy if she knew the person was watching her. Yeah, maybe she would have been creeped out more if she knew that a villain was stalking her.

But it's a local beach. Everyone has the right to be there. Even the villain called, Dabi. Dabi's eyes wondered off the h/c haired girl. Although, maybe it would be better to call 'the h/c haired girl' by a name. 'She does have one, right?' and that's exactly what Dabi was thinking. He put his both hands on the fence in front of him.

It would probably be a risk if Dabi just walked up to her and asked for her name. No, that would be just dumb, and that's something Dabi is not.

Dabi noticed that his eyes, once again, were on the girl. He narrowed his eyes a little bit until the girl's eyes locked with his. Dabi's eyes now wide he looked away. Had the girl recognized him?

He glanced at the girl and noticed that she was gathering all her stuff. Or, she was trying to find her phone. Dabi tried to clear his thoughts. She is at least 8 feet away from him, she couldn't have in any ways recognized him. Although... Why was he so nervous? He could just kill her and leave her there? They're the only ones at that freaking beach.

He was about to turn around to look at her once more, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head only for his eyes to be locked with e/c eyes. The h/c haired girl's eyes.

She stared at him and he stared back. Fair game, unfair if he kills her. The girl's hand left Dabi's shoulder witch he only now noticed was way too gentle. One could almost say he enjoyed it. Well, he's maybe a little too used to people being not so gentle with him. He is a villain after all.

He looked away. "You look a little lost. Can I help you out?" the girl's voice whispered in the dark beach. Confused and maybe even shocked, Dabi drew his eyes back to the girl.

"No, I'm... Fine...

... Thanks," He made a mental note to ask the girl's name. "Are you sure?" the said girl asked almost teasingly.

Dabi chuckled, monotone taking over his voice. "Do I look that bad?".

The girl shook her head. "Actually I think you look just fine. You were just looking at me every once in a while. It has happened to me before," she gave him a slight smile.

Dabi once again looked away from her. "I guess it's too dark for you to see my face,". She tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean by that?"
.
.
.

A little silence fell between the two. Dabi cleared his throat. "Most people think I look wrong," he leaned on the fence in front of him that he had a strong grip on before.

"Oh... Well, to me you look great. Greater than most people I've met in my life," by 'great' she probably meant unique but Dabi took it as a compliment.

The girl's phone buzzed. She took it out of her pocket and looked at the screen. It was a little mistake since she had been without any light after the sun's setting.

"Oh, sorry I've got to go," she put her phone away. "So soon?" Dabi felt something in the back of his head. And he could say he didn't really like the feeling.

"Yeah, I have to sleep, don't you?" she giggled a bit. "Yeah, uhh, what's your name?" Dabi finally asked. 'Took you long enough'. The girl smiled. "My name is Y/n, pleasure meeting you," she put her hand in front of him for him to shake it. Dabi glanced at her hand before shaking it.

"Dabi..." Y/n let go of his hand and smiled again. Dabi noticed her touch was as gentle as before.

"Well, hopefully we'll meet again, Dabi," she turned away from him and left the fenced beach. Dabi felt shivers go down his spine. He was unamused that Y/n had to leave so soon.

But what was he supposed to say? 'No, don't leave it makes me feel not nice'? Yeah, he has no real reason.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n opened her apartment's front door. And surprise, surprise, she was met with the familiar sight of her own apartment. She was really tired but somewhat happy that she had met another human being whom she had a little conversation with.

She took off her jacket and went to sleep.

There's a slight possibility that a certain black haired villain named, Dabi, is thinking about what Y/n is doing right this very moment.

==============================

A/n

I hope you liked it. I honestly do. It's 12:30 AM and I am veeeery tired... Uhhhuh, I still have to find some picture of Dabi so this part doesn't look so emptyy.... Have a good night/day