LAMP💙💜💗❤️

TW: Self deprecation, sickness (vomiting), almost committing accidental arson, fainting, blood

___

Sometimes Patton was just too nice. He was like Fluttershy from My Little Pony, constantly letting himself be stepped on for others. Sometimes he was even literally stepped on! Not that Patton ever said anything though. By now it had become a habit for him, ignoring his own needs in place of the others. And the others didn't notice the way he was running himself into the ground. You'd think his boyfriends would notice these things but unluckily for Patton, they were a bit dense. Too bad that was all about to catch up to him.

___

Patton woke up and immediately knew that today would suck. He had a headache and felt like he was being boiled alive. He groaned and turned over, only to immediately jolt up and sprint to the bathroom where he spent a solid five minutes dry heaving over the toilet. His stomach was empty but that didn't mean the dry heaving wasn't horrible. Patton slumped into the wall, already exhausted when he heard his alarm go off. He sighed and went to turn it off. Not wanting to seem suspicious to his boyfriends who he didn't want to bother with his sickness, Patton forced himself to get dressed.

He pulled on a blue polo and a pale peach skirt which was so far his favorite in his collection. Patton shivered and pulled on his cat hoodie and ran a brush through his unruly hair. He noticed his large eyebags that he normally covered with makeup and sighed.

"I look like utter trash. Oh wait I am. Heh." Patton mumbled while fishing out his makeup pallet from his drawer and sloppily applying it. He tossed the pallet back into the drawer before stumbling to the door. 

Despite the length of how long it took Patton to get ready, he was still the first side awake and he immediately turned on the coffee maker. As the water dripped from it, Patton sat down at on of the kitchen stools, laying his head in his arms. His eyes slid closed and he fell asleep.

__

Logan awoke to the scent of burning coffee. Frowning, he climbed out of bed and opened his door. He walked down the hallway and to the kitchen where he found Patton asleep at the counter and the coffee maker smoking. He quickly rushed to the hallway closet where they kept the fire extinguisher and sprayed the coffee maker. The smoke alarm went off and Patton jumped up, his glasses crooked on his face.

"Logan what the--"

"Do you know how stupid that was?!" Logan snapped at the shorter side. "W-what?" Patton said. "You could have burned down the house! You could have killed us all, solely because you couldn't be bothered to stay awake for ten damn minutes!" Logan said.

"I--"

"What's going on down here? Are you two okay? Why does it smell like smoke? Logan why are you yelling at Patton?" Virgil said, his eyes darting around the room. Roman came stumbling down the stairs. "Who do I need to fight?!" He exclaimed.

"Patton decided it would be a good idea to take a nap while making the coffee and as a result the house nearly burned down!" Logan said. "I--I didn't mean to fall asleep." Patton said, looking down.

"Are you guys okay?" Roman said, eyeing the foamy mess that was once the coffee machine. "No thanks you Patton." Logan snapped. "Logan don't be too hard on Patton, he didn't mean to." Virgil said. Patton looked up, giving Virgil a grateful look.

"Well unlike Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows over here, I have an actual job that Thomas needs to survive so I'd appreciate being able to get eight hours of sleep." Logan said. "Logan! That is enough!" Roman said.

"I--I--I'm sorry!" Patton said, bursting into tears and running up the stairs. 

Virgil and Roman glared at Logan. "Great job Logan."

Logan blinked. "Oh shit. I--I didn't mean to--Oh god Patton must hate me."

___

Patton ran up the stairs and to his room, slamming the door closed before locking it. There, the sick and crying side slumped against the door, hyperventilating. 

I'mimportantright?Thomasneedshisemotionsandmorality!...ButallIdoiscausehimpain-nonononononononononono!

Before Patton could do anything else, his vision suddenly blurred and his knees buckled, sending him toppling forwards. His hand grabbed the mirror which fell off the wall and shattered. Patton crashed to the floor, glass ships from the mirror embedding themselves in Patton's hands and arms, creating a bloody mess of blood and glass.

His door swung open and in his last moment of consciousness, Patton saw his three boyfriends racing towards him.

___ 

Patton woke up on the living room couch. He shifted but before he could sit up, Roman came over. "Hey now puffball, you need to rest okay? Being sick and almost bleeding out did a number on you."

Patton hummed and gently grabbed Roman's hand before falling back asleep.

___

The next time Patton wakes up, it's to the sound of someone crying. He opens his eyes, squinting at the figure. He recognized it as Logan. 

"Logie?" He mumbled.

"Pat--oh god I'm so sorry." Logan said, holding his hand tightly. "It's fine. I was being stupid." Patton replied, weakly squeezing Logan's hand.

"You weren't being stupid Patton." Logan said, caressing Patton's cheek. Patton smiled before closing his eyes and leaning into Logan's touch.

"Cuddle with me?" Patton  said in a tired tone. "Of course." Logan said, moving to sit on the couch with Patton. He wrapped his arms around the moral sighed who hummed happily before falling asleep once more.

__

Over the next couple of days, Patton healed and rested, much to the happiness of his boyfriends who while dense, could tell that he was running himself into the ground. They worked on sharing the housework and made a chore wheel so as to all participate. They also scolded the author for being lazy and not making a good ending.

__

This is unedited(if you couldn't tell) but I hope you like it! Ciao!

-Elle