Moxiety💗💜-Tsundere Patton

"Mind if I sit next to you Patton?" Virgil said to Patton who was curled up on a window seat reading a book, presumably one assigned for one of his classes. Patton looked up from his book and narrowed his eyes before hesitantly nodding his head.

"Is that a no that you don't mind or no that I can't sit down?" Virgil half-asked, half-teased. Patton rolled his eyes and patted the seat next to him so as to signal for Virgil to sit down.

Virgil chuckled quietly and sat down next to Patton. He put his bag on his lap and pulled out one of his notebook where he was supposed to be working on an essay for a much hated teacher. In reality, Virgil would probably just half ass the essay because while he didn't not care about his grades, he didn't care about his grades in said class.

They sat like that for several minutes before Patton moved a tiny bit closer to Virgil, not looking up from his book. Virgil noticed Patton's minuscule movement and smiled, setting down his notebook and turning to face the reading boy.

"What?" Patton asked, finally having enough of Virgil's staring.

"Nothing." Virgil said, smirking slightly. Patton sighed and turned back to his book.

"Are you a mosquito because you're buzzing around my head!" Virgil said. Patton didn't look up or respond at all though he looked vaguely confused.

Virgil tried again. "This must be puppy love I'm feeling towards you! You remind me of my dear dog." Once again, Patton didn't respond.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? It must have, considering that you clearly landed on your face." Virgil cringed at the last line, messing up the line completely.

Patton snapped his book shut. "What do you want?!" Patton said in an annoyed tone. The librarian looked their way, giving them a strict glare.

"Nothing." Virgil said, smirking.

"Then why must you insist on bothering me with your incessant noises!" Patton asked in a somewhat loud tone.

The librarian rung her bell and both teens turned to look at her. She pointed to the exit and Patton quickly grabbed his things before all but stomping out.

Virgil ran after him, dropping a pencil, a pen, and his essay draft.

"Patton. Patton!" He said, catching up to the boy.

"What?!" Patton said, continuing to walk. Virgil grabbed his arm and stopped him. "What's wrong?" Virgil asked.

"Oh, I don't know, you disturbed my studying, made fun of me, and then got me kicked out of the library!" Patton said angrily.

"Made fun of you---Patton I was trying to flirt with you!" Virgil said.

"What?!" Patton said, looking more confused than annoyed at this point.

"Those were pickup lines, not insults!" Virgil said.

"Well excuse me! I feel like it's plenty valid to be insulted when someone compares you to a mosquito and an annoying dog! And when they insult your face!" Patton shot back.

"...Okay that's fair. But those were just to warm you up, I was saving my good ones for later!" Virgil said, defending his poor pickup lines.

"Do me a favor and keep them to yourself. I don't need you and your insults distracting me from school." Patton said.

"I didn't mean to insult you and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." Virgil said sincerely, trying to repair the situation.

"You didn't hurt my feelings but thank you for the apology." Patton said, the annoyance fading slightly from his face.

The two stood there for several moments longer before Virgil said,"Look, it's my fault we were kicked out of the library, can I make it up to you by getting you something from the cafe?"

"Is this just your way of asking me on a date?" Patton said in an unimpressed manner.

"No, I just want to make it up to you! Plus, I always love a trip to the coffee house!" Virgil said.

"...I suppose a quick trip wouldn't hurt." Patton said, his love of coffee showing its head.

Virgil smiled and said,"Excellent!" He grabbed the shorter boy's hand and started off towards the coffeehouse.

Patton's face flushed and he allowed himself to be led towards the cafe.

___

So I was supposed to be writing something for class but clearly that did not happen. Anyways, have fun with tsundere Patton! Also I'm coming to an end with my planning of a book so that will hopefully be out soon! Ciao!

-Elle