Toxic Logicality💗💙- Angst

Warning: This is fucking angst. I am not joking, there are serious topics in here such as abuse, toxic relationships, suicide, and forced eating disorders. If there is anything that triggers you, do not read this chapter. The only reason I am posting it is because I spent a while on it. This was inspired by the song Leave Luanne(^^^), a mixture of other fan fictions, and a few real life detail. You have been warned.

__

The first time Logan hurt Patton was during a fight.

*Smack!*

Logan backhanded Patton right across the face, causing the moral side to go stumbling backwards. Patton looked up at Logan, fear clouding his eyes.

Logan realized what he had just done and lowered his hand, already looking regretful. "Patton I'm--"

"You said you weren't like him, you said you wouldn't, you promised you wouldn't, you said you wouldn't, you promised, you promised, you promised you weren't like him!" Patton said, his breathing growing erratic and panicked.

"Patton I didn't mean to--"

"That's what he said too before he punched me and hit me and hurt me you promised you promised you wouldn't!" Patton burst into tears, rocking himself back and forth.

"I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, I let my anger get the best of me. Please forgive me Patton." Logan said, kneeling down next to his shaking boyfriend.

Patton turned to look at Logan, saying,"Promise?"

"I swear." Logan replied.

__

The next time Logan hurt Patton was when he was drunk. He had just finished a major project and decided to drink in celebration. Patton had come in after he had had about five or so shots, wearing a worried expression.

"How much have you had to drink tonight, Lo?" Patton said in his concerned tone. "It's just a celebratory drink love, calm down." Logan responded, his tone a bit icy.

"I just get worried." Patton said, sitting down on Logan's chair's armrest.

"Don't sit there, you'll break the chair with your weight." Logan said, pushing him off.

Patton caught himself before he fell and turned to Logan, looking hurt.

"What do you mean?" Patton said softly. Patton might not have had the healthiest diet but he was still one of the smallest sides. Even if he was overweight, that shouldn't have been a problem because everyone is beautiful.

"Haven't you noticed all the weight you've been gaining? You've certainly been enjoying your second cookies." Logan mocked, taking another shot.

"I guess I gained a little bit but--"

"But what? Maybe you should cut back a bit honey, we wouldn't want you pudging out, would we?" Logan said, taking Patton's chin in his hand.

"No Lo." Patton said.

"It's Logan."

"No, Logan." Patton corrected.

The next day Logan apologized and once more promised to be better though Patton kept his words in mind. He ate noticeably less and the cookies in the cookies jar went stale.

___

The third time Logan hurt Patton was on Patton's birthday.

The other sides had made cake and Patton had decided to have a small slice in celebration. Logan had played along but as soon as they got to his room, he shoved Patton into the bathroom and bent him over the toilet.

"Logan what are you--"

Logan stuck his fingers down Patton's throat, triggering Patton's gag reflex. The smaller side gagged into the toilet, vomiting into the porcelain bowl.

"What did I say about sweets?" Logan said condescendingly.

"I just thought since it was my birthday--"

"You thought wrong." Logan interrupted before making Patton vomit more. Patton sobbed as he emptied the contents of his stomach into the waiting toilet before Logan flushed it and turned off the light, leaving the moral side crying quietly in the dark.

This time Logan didn't even apologize.

__

Sad Ending:

This cycle of abuse continued for months before the other sides began to catch on. Virgil noticed how bony Patton was and how hollow his smiles were. Roman noticed how he suddenly switched from wearing short sleeved polos to long sleeved shirts and cardigans. Janus noticed how deep the eyebags beneath Patton's once sparkling eyes were. Remus noticed that Patton stopped hanging out with everyone else and spent his time either cleaning or in Logan's room.

If only they had said something sooner.

On the 15 of December, only ten days away from Christmas, Janus walked in to find Patton hanging from the ceiling fan, a rope tied around his neck along with a note explaining everything. 

____

Happy(ier) Ending:

This cycle of abuse continued for months before the other sides began to catch on. Virgil noticed how bony Patton was and how hollow his smiles were. Roman noticed how he suddenly switched from wearing short sleeved polos to long sleeved shirts and cardigans. Janus noticed how deep the eyebags beneath Patton's once sparkling eyes were. Remus noticed that Patton stopped hanging out with everyone else and spent his time either cleaning or in Logan's room.

Eventually the four cornered Patton about it, interrogating him until he spilled everything.

From there, Roman and Remus collectively beat up Logan while Patton sobbed into Janus and Virgil who hugged him protectively.

__

Stay safe everyone. Ciao.

-Elle