Five Nights at Freddy's AU

So basically they have a class about stealth and going undercover because you never know if you will have to work incognito. Anyways all of Class 1A has to choose a job to work at for a week. Midoriya made the dumb decision to look at Craigslist ads.
Anyways he gets the job as a night guard at a new restaurant chain from america. The place is called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. On his first night he gets a call from someone that goes by the name Phone Guy.
During his time their Izuku made an audio log on his phone.
At the end of the week they have to write a report of what they learned during that week.
Midoriya didn't present his and failed the assignment.
A few months later they were playing a game of truth or dare and Midoriya had forgotten about the logs. Uraraka asks if they could look at his camera and he agrees. He forgets to get his phone back and goes to his dorm to sleep. Hagakure suggests looking at his audio recordings because it would probably have some random stuff but nothing that would make them worried. How wrong she was. They hear all about what happened.
Also he left his phone there 2 times.

Sample:

"Let's look at what he has in his Voice Memos!" Hagakure says. The whole class, minus Iida and Bakugo who was already asleep, agrees and Uraraka opens the app.

(Start song)

"There's a shadow on the wall. Stay calm, stay calm." They hear him say through the phone. "I wonder what he's talking about?" Kaminari asks.
"There's a figure in the hall. Stay calm, stay calm." Midoriya says. "That's a little troubling." Momo says.
"Keeps my wits and stay alive." Midoriya says. "Why would he have to worry about staying alive..?" Sato asks hesitantly.
"Wish I had a 9 to 5..." Midoriya says. "I mean he did work the night shift." Iida states.
"There's a stranger in us all....stay calm, stay calm." Deku says. "Why does he keep on saying that?" Ojiro asks.
"Every hair is on it's end. That's fine, I'm fine!" Deku says. "Why is he acting so strange..?" Jiro asks.
"Feeling my adrenaline. That's fine, I'm fine!" Deku says. "Why does he keep on having to reassure himself?" Shoji asks.
"I can keep away the creeps safely from my swivel seat!" Deku says proud of himself. "What creeps?" Tokoyami asks.
"Something's crawling through the vent...that's fine..." Deku says. There's the sound of something falling. "uh-oh" he says and the recording stops. "Play the next one." Todoroki says.
"There's a ghost in the machine.
Stay calm, stay calm" Deku says. "What does that mean?" Kirishima asks.
"They are watching through the screen!" Deku says getting more and more nervous. "W-who's watching him..?" Mineta asks.
"Stay calm! Stay calm!" Deku reassured himself. "This is starting to freak me out..." Mina says.
"They just might drive me crazy!" Deku screams.
"H-h-h-h-hit me!" Was heard in the background. "Who said that?" Uraraka asks as the clip cuts of. "No clue." One of Shoji's hands says. "Let's play the next one." Sero suggests.
"Hey kids it's nice to ' eetcha'
Are you ready for some Fazbear pizza?" An animatronic voice says. "W-who's t-th-that..?!" Koda asks.
"Who's this working at the night shift?" Another voice asks. "Wait a minute..." Tokoyami starts.
"I don't know but, I don't think I like him." Another voice says, this one sounds like a pirate. "Isn't Freddy Fazbear's haunted because of a child murderer?" Tokoyami asks. The whole classes faces pale.
"He's so cute! I can feel his heart racing!" Another voice says, this one more feminine.
"About time we had a brand new plaything" The second voice says. "P-plaything..?" Tsuyu asks.
"Another yellow belly balking like a chicken!" The pirate voice says.
"Hey!" The feminine voice says in an offended tone.
"Listen gang I say that we dig in" The first voice says. The audio cuts off. "What do they mean?" Mina asks. "I don't know. Play the next one." Tokoyami says.
"They are slowly closing in. Stay calm, stay calm" Deku says, fear eminent in his voice.
"Find an inner strength within." He says, a little more courage in his voice. "Stay calm, stay calm" He says once more.
"If I've learned one thing it's that, don't respond to craigslists ads." He says. "He found his job on Craigslist?!" Sato says.
"I can see their second skin!" Deku says. "Second skin!?!" The whole class yells
"Stay calm, stay calm" Deku tells himself.
"Morning sun will set me free!" He says.
"I spent five nights at Freddy's." He says in the second to last audio log.
"Hey, where did our new friend go?" The female voice asks.
"Don't worry, he'll be back again tomorrow." The original voice says.
"So, uh, does he not go to the bathroom
Or does he just hold it in all night?" The second voice asks. "That's a weird question." Shoji states.
"Aye, he pees into a cup." The pirate voice states. "Gross." The girls say.
"Ew!" The feminine voice exclaims.
"I've seen him do it with me own eye!" The pirate says. "That's rude." Mina says.
"We were both just staring at each other.
It was extremely awkward" The pirate says and the audio cuts off.
"What happened to him?" Kirishima asks. Just then they heard something crawling through the vents. A small wire started coming out of a vent and then more. Then suddenly a clowns face appeared. "Hello! Which room does Izuku Midoriya sleep in?" The burnt spaghetti being asked. The whole class screams and they all run to their dorms. Izuku comes down the stairs. "What was with all the yelling?" He asks rubbing his eye. "Hello!" The spaghetti being greets. "Hey Ennard. Did you scare them or did you just show your face?" Izuku asks. "First of all, rude. Second, I was asking which room was yours." Ennard tells him. "Alright. Wanna watch some anime in my room?" Deku asks. "Heck yeah!" Ennard replies. They spend the rest of the night watching anime.

I'm pretty sure that this is one of the best things I have ever written when in a rush. Also I am very sorry for the name changing. It just got hard writing his name so many times. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!
Bye!❤️