Welcome to my world Nerd!!

This is my first Naza story and sorry people but I'm sick of Nalu.

I like dedicate this to Ryua-sama. My friend who understands are dedicates to Naza.

Hope you like it.

Erza Pov

As you can see I'm Erza Scarlet a hardworking girl but now I'm in a tough situation at the moment. So if you could but you can't... HELP ME!!!!

"What!" I yelled while everyone covered there ears. "Sorry ma'm but you heard my orders. I sold your home and you know work for master Dragoneel but at least you have a friend or 2 working with you" the butler said.

The boy named Natsu straddled my waist. He whispered in my ear while smirking. I shivered."Your my new maid, nerd" NOOOO!!!!!

Sorry, let me rewind to were this whole thing started.... my job. I walked to the cupcake shop. This is were it started. When, I walked there I saw my boss opening the small little store.

I smiled and walked in. "Good morning boss"I said smiling. She smiled back. "Hey Erza you look raring to work" she said. Mirajane her name. She like a mother to me. Since, I had a horrible childhood.

She smiled."How was school" she said washing a bowl. I signed. I signed."Well I got made fun of again for my smartness and my looks again"I said."Well you are smart but you know cuter if you show your real style, then you can make a friend"

"But, like my mom said boys are a" I was cut off by 2 boys coming in. But, what really caught my eyes was the boy with the pink hair. Mirajane smirked. "Boy's are a mess huh" she teased. A light blush formed on my cheek.

But, they look like their from the richer section. I looked and saw them sitting at a table." You should give them a sample of your~ cupcakes you made" Mirajane teased. I blushed.

I was about to head to them till I heard there conversation."I agree. So I guess will see this place. Like a pro Dragoneel. For once your actually not dense",OMG!

I know that voice it's the most richest and popular kids Natsu and Gray. I hid behind the ice cream counter. They talk to Mirajane then I saw her run out and butlers coming in. I saw a sign on the door. I felt like I was gonna faint when I read it...SOLD

Then, someone touched my shoulder. I saw a butler."Are you Erza Scarlet"I nodded."You are now sold to Natsu Dragoneel".
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Well now back to the present.

"You my new maid, nerd" he whispered in my ear.

Hope you liked my first chaper.

Comment, Review, or follow. Thanks again to Ryua-Sama.