A Sunrise

Marinette woke up to... a falling and rising pillow!? Before even opening her eyes, she felt a warm breeze flowing through her... open hair!? Perplexed; she opened her eyes and immediately saw black, yellow, green, and purple. Still woozy, she lifted her head and... almost came lip to lip with Adrien!!!??? What was going on!? Taking a deep breath; she realized she had slept on Adrien. That did not calm her nerves, 'WhattheheckhappenedlastnightwhyamIsleepingonAdrienI'mprobablygoingtodieofembarrassmentrightnow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She hastily got up and rushed to the bathroom. While washing her hands, she noticed she wasn't wearing her gray blazer anymore. Instead, she was wearing an oversized, kelly green sweater that said I am Mew-tiful with two cat ears at the top. She didn't know how she got it, but it looked a lot like something Chat Noir would wear. Exiting the bathroom, she was coming up with a plan to avoid Adrien on the plane. As she was walking, she noticed the sunrise from a window, momentarily forgetting her embarrassment.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Adrien said, appearing next to her.

"AAHH!!" Marinette jumped onto Adrien and then got off as quickly as she could, remembering how she woke up, "Sorry!" She squeaked.

Adrien laughed lightly, "It's okay!" Then he noticed she was still wearing his sweater, "Hey, nice sweater!" He teased, making her turn pink.

"I-I don't know how I-I wore it or wh-who's it is." She stammered, looking at the floor.

"It's mine," He answered, making her eyes widen in shock.

She rummaged around in her small bag for anything that would stop the embarrassment, but instead pulled out, "My coat?" Then she turned a deep red, "Wait, y-you didn't... u-undress me, d-did you?"

"Of course not!" Adrien turned pink, "I'd never do that without asking you!"

"Then why is my overshirt not on me? And why am I wearing this ridiculous sweater?" Marinette demanded.

Adrien put his head down, not wanting to relive the episode, "Well... um, y- you were having a nightmare and I-I saw you were cold, so I put my sweater on you?" He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

'This boy is too cute for his own good. Wait no. Isn't he just a friend?' Then something else hit her, "Wait. You knew I slept on you!?" 'Could the embarrassment get any worse!?!' Apparently, it did. The plane jolted, sending Marinette back against the wall and Adrien in front of her. He put both hands on the sides of the wall near her head to steady himself, but that put them in a more compromising position, 'He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend. He's just a friend.' She chanted inside her head, but it was no use. The heart wanted what the heart wanted. She placed her hands on his waist and leaned forward to hold herself up. Blushing at the contact, she stammered, "S-sorry!"

"I-it's okay... I don't mind!" His face turned pink as well as he realized how that sounded. He stopped leaning against the wall once he could stand again, Marinette stood up as well and they both stood there awkwardly, neither of them wanting to talk about last night or the situation they were currently in, "Um... I..." He fiddled with the bracelet under the cuffs of his shirt. Although he was too embarrassed to admit it, it was the Lucky Charm Marinette had given him when they both were going to play in the tournament. He'd believed that since he was a black cat, a little luck every day couldn't hurt.

"Yeah..." Marinette twisted a lock of her hair around her finger, too embarrassed to say anything else. She started to walk toward their seat, but being Marinette, she tripped over her shoes, falling on Adrien and knocking both of them on the floor, "Porry- I mean, forry, I MEAN sorry!" She stammered. Shoes weren't the only things she was tripping over. She tried to get off him, but his hand pushed down on her back, preventing her from leaving him.