1

‼️PLEASE READ:
(original book, FATE, on my page. This is the rewritten version)
Hello! so, this is going to be the Fate book, but i'm going to re-write it to what I think would make it better grammar wise and change the story just a bit. Not everything will be the exact same. Its how 21 year old Brooke would write it instead of 16 year old me. Id love to read your feedback. Thanks for reading. :)

———

———

———

  Jungkook takes in a deep breath as he stops outside the gas station doors. He watches the old man behind the counter flip through a magazine since it was dead inside. It was getting late and no one had stopped for gas in a while. This particular gas station was on the edge of town not by a main road so he knew this one would be less crowded.    

  Jungkook lifts his black mask over his mouth and pulls his hood down further. His hand slides into his hoodie pocket before he swings the glass door open.
  Jungkook keeps his eyes on the man as he walks up to the counter, slowly pulling out the gun in his hoodie pocket, pointing it at the man. The man looks up from his magazine and his eyes immediately flicker to the weapon.

  "Hand over the money."

  The poor man's hand start to shake as he stares at the barrel of the gun. Jungkook nudges his head.

  "Get on with it."

  Jungkook glances behind him to make sure no one pulls up. That would mess up the whole process of robbing this dude.
  The man opens the register and takes out the money, shakily handing it over. He still hasn't said a word which Jungkook appreciates. This was already hard enough.

  "Thank you."

  Jungkook snatches the money and jolts out the door, clutching the wad of cash to his chest. He runs for a bout a minute before he hears sirens pretty close. He wasn't aware of the secret alarm the man had pushed.

  "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Jungkook chants as he sees a cop car round the corner. He turns and runs into the opposite direction, and makes a dash into the woods beside the road.