FOUR

A.N Please remember to vote/comment! It would be great if we could get this story to grow just as much as Love Doesn't Last!!!

E L A I N A

I must have fallen asleep at some point because when I open my eyes, I find that some people on the plane are making their way back to their seats. Harry is still still sitting beside me, pulling his yellow sweater that was once draped over his shoulders, over his head.

"The plane will be landing in 5 minutes." He says. I nod my head as a yawn escapes my lips. I look out of the plane window, finding it's not only pitch black but also raining. I don't know why we were booked a plane for a flight that lands so late when the reasoning behind it was so Harry could catch up on sleep before his show tomorrow. 

It's not long before the plane lands and Harry and I eventually make it out of the airport. As expected there are paparazzi waiting for us, although I'm slightly surprised to see that there's no where near as many as there were at the bar 3 nights ago. I expected for Cora to have tipped off just as many as last time, but I suppose she had some sense knocked into her for once and realised that we can't attract too much attention. The limited amount certainly makes getting out of the airport and into our awaiting car a whole lot easier though.

Both Harry and I are fairly quiet on the drive to the hotel. Even though I managed to get 3 hours of sleep, I'm still quite tired and all I want to do is collapse onto a bed and fall asleep. I'm guessing Harry feels the same way, although I don't think he got any sleep unlike me. He was awake for the first 2 hours of the flight that I was, and he was also awake when I woke up.

I pull my jacket tighter around my body in attempt to keep as much of the freezing cold air away from my body as possible. I'm quick to grab my suitcase and head inside to the warmth with Harry. Just like the airport there's only a few paparazzi waiting outside for us, although I know the photos of us heading into the same hotel with definitely gain a lot of attention.

We both eventually make it to our rooms that are unsurprisingly beside each other's. I turn to Harry once we stop at the same time he does too.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." I say and he nods his head.

"Make sure to get some sleep." He tells me and I can't help but chuckle at his words as I look up to him.

"I'm not the one performing, remember?" I say and this time it's Harry who's the one to let out a chuckle. We both stay standing for a few seconds longer before heading into our own hotel rooms for the night.

. . .

I haven't heard much of Harry today, and I can't help but notice that something seems off. He didn't say much on short drive to the show or when we got to the show either. He doesn't seem to have that happy demeanor about him today, but he also doesn't look said or angry either. I'm starting to think that maybe I've done something wrong, but I don't know what that could be because I can't recall saying anything that would do that.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by the sound of a sudden knocking at the door. I've been sitting in Harry's dressing room for the past hour, while Harry and his band have been doing their sound check for the performance, so I'm guessing it's going to be a crew member.

I make my way over to the door and I'm slightly surprised when it reveals Harry. I didn't expect for it to be him that's knocking on his own dressing room door.

"Hi." I say. "Finished with your soundcheck?"

"Yeah," He starts before letting out a short breath. "I- uhm... I'm performing in a few minutes and- and I was just wondering whether... you're going to watch it?" He stutters nervously. "Only if you want to of course." He quickly adds. A smile pulls at my lips as I look up to him, still standing in the doorway.