I

The spookiest night of the year tends to get slightly out of hand. That's when the ninja step in for the police. Currently Lloyd and Zane were escorting two fighting ghosts into the holding cell. Pixal groaned as she bumped into the Earth Ninja, "Sorry Cole. Ugh, Day of the Departed is the worst. Everyone's drunk, wearing a mask, and carrying a fake gun. Plus all the girls think they have to dress sexy."

Kai grinned sarcastically, "I know, that is the worst. Please make them stop."

"I passed a slutty tree on the way here." Pixal complained, "Who wants to have sex with a tree?!" Lloyd flopped down on the couch, "Was it a maple?"

Kai glanced at the female nindroid, "Yeah, was it a maple?" Rolling her eyes, Pixal headed off. Jay waltzed inside the main room, dressed in a white button up shirt, khaki shorts, and a red wig, holding a wooden spoon and a pair of sunglasses, "Buon Giorno, Buon Giorno! Pretty cool 'stume, huh?"

"'Stume?"

"Short for costume!"

Kai nodded, "Alright, let me guess. You are...Dumpy Chuck Norris."

"No, I'm-"

Nya cut him off, as she strode past, coffee in hand, "Dumpy Ron Weasley."

"No!"

"You guys, stop it," Cole scolded, "He put thought into his costume, and is obviously Miranda from Sex and the City."

"Guys, I'm Mario Batali!" Everyone looked confused.

Jay continued, "Molto Mario?  Celebrity chef? Ginger prince of Little Italy?" Kai stared at the Blue Ninja, "Is he also a homeless troll doll? Because you look like a homeless troll doll."

Another perp that Zane was escorting in called out, "Hey, sweet Batali costume, dude!" Jay beamed, "Thank you! There is a man with impeccable taste!" Zane locked him in the holding cell and consulted his clipboard, "He bit a guy's butt off at a W.N.B.A game." 

Kai smirked, "Eric Stoltz from Mask."

Jay rolled his eyes, "I'll take it."