𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

-', (𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Where y/n l/n is way too lonely and finds a random Discord invite link, adding her to a Japanese volleyball team group chat

Where y/n l/n is way too lonely and finds a random Discord invite link, adding her to a Japanese volleyball team group chat. With way too many people than she can count, and only having minus one brain cells, y/n l/n has her work cut out for her.

⁺◟or . . . ꜜ

y/n l/n was nothing special. No offence (full offence), but seeing her outside and with society was rare. So rare that her parents began to worry. "Worry not, mother!" She would respond to her mother's constant speeches, "I do have friends!"

Liar. Okay, maybe not a liar-liar. However, Ms l/n barely contacted her friends outside of school so she's not lying? Just twisting the truth! To compromise for this, y/n told her mum she would find some friends online that would be willing to handle her dumbass-ery.

To be completely honest, she didn't expect to have to remember over one name. So when she adds herself to a random Discord chat, her non-existent brain will die even more.

How fun!

--------------------
a.n:
did i just start another fanfic?
why yes, yes i did.
is it another texting fic?
yes, yes it is.
did i read too many haikyuu fics and start making this, and now ive already made a prologue so its too late to back out now?
yes, yes i did.

no bit really, ive read too many haikyuu fics so im doing this now.
the other marvel fic will still update bcs ive got so many parts in my drafts so ill upload those when i feel like it but ye.

enjoy :)