chapter 8

<Gibbs>

Its been a month since ellie got out of hospital, still no luck with finding jake, I feel like I let her down,I dont know why but I do,

<Ellie>

I wake up around 5:00 am drenched in cold sweat another night mare, I can't remember it tho. Nick is picking me up for work today because my car broke down yesterday. I get out of bed and go make coffee.

I sit down and go through messeges from the day before, that I wasn't bothered to answer before I went to sleep.

After answering all the messeges I watched some tv for a while.

<Nick>

Today I'm picking Ellie up, Oh and today she starts doing proper feild work. It's going to be good to have the old Ellie back. Anyway it's 6:30 better go pick her up...

I get to her house and she is already outside. She hops in the car with a big smile on her face.
"Why are you so happy?"
"I get to do feild work today"
She smiles at me as she buckles her seatbelt.

After about 10 minutes of driving they make it to
N.C.I.S head quarters.
"You nervous?"
"Nah, I'm fine actualy"

<McGee>

I see Ellie and Nick walk in together and they both smile at me. I smile back. Gibbs walks in and hands Ellie her gun and badge.
"Thanks boss"
He walks away and she runs after him.

<Gibbs>

I hear Ellie run after me.
"Hey Gibbs!"
"Yeah? What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just wanted to tell you that it's ok if we dont find jake, I'm better now its in the past"
"Thanks Bishop"
....

<Ellie>

We get a call for a body and we grab our gear. I go with Nick and Gibbs goes with McGee.

15 minutes on the road and we can't see McGee's car. We are at a cross road and the lights go green for us to go. I look out the window and see a familiar face. I grab my phone and take a picture of him and his licence plate, He sees me and drives straight at our care tolling it.

"NICK WATCH OUT!"....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I HAD TO UPDATE 😂❤