chapter 14

<Ellie>

We spend about 2 and a half hours writing scripts,the plot and deciding songs. Then nick looks at me and I smile at him.
"This is so good jasmine"
"I know but we arnt even halfway done and besides we have another 2 weeks to finish, wanna grab some coffee?"
"Erm yeah sure"

We walk out and head across the road.
"I'll go in what do u want?" I say.
"Erm I'll have an iced mocha"
"Ok".

<Nick>

I'm standing outside waiting on Ellie to get my coffe when her room mate walks up to me.
"Oh,hey holly, you getting coffee?"
"Actualy issac I came to see you, I really think you are a great guy and I hear Jasmine talk about you all the time and I was wondering if you wanna go see a movie"
"Oh, erm holly im flattered but me and Jasmine are dating, I can't do that to her"
"Well she dosnt have to know, i won't tell if you dont"
"No, sorry holly"

Holly walks in and walks straight up to Ellie and they start talking. I see her wave at holly and walk out with out coffee.
"Cookies and cream?" I ask her.
"You bet ya!"

We walk back to the library and sit outside. I decide not to tell Ellie about what happened with holly cause i dont wanna make things awkward.

■ time skiparo, to when the musical I wrote and the proffesor is picking■

<Elllie>

Me and Nick handed out script in last week and I'm realy hoping that ours gets picked for the end of year play, we put a huge ammount of effort into it and all the songs are my originals

《A/N NONE OF THESE SONGS ARE ORIGINALS》

The processorwalks out with a smile on her face and has a blue clipboard in her hands.
"I and very excited to announce the winner of this year's play/musical wrighting competition. As you are all aware the winner will receive $500 and their work will be used as our end of year performance, so i dont want to keep you all waiting, the winner is.... 'WHY' BY ISSAC ANF JASMINE congratulations your work was outstanding!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Erm so last week i had exams and this week is Christmas so i dont know when i will be able to update again but on the bright side my birthday was last week.

{Please leave some suggestions on what you could like to happen next}