chapter 10

<Nick>

Its been 2 weeks since the accedent and Ellie seems to be doing great. Jake is locked up And she's safe. Nothing to worry about right? Wrong me and Ellie are going undercover as collage students. I dont know what are roles are or what it's for yet but..I'm kinda excited.

<Gibbs>

I choose Nick and Ellie to go under cover together because of the great job they did as Charlie and Luis. It's also a collage couple but they dont know that yet. They both love doing undercover work.

There has been a murder in the collage of a 25 yr old marine that was  home for a year finishing collage. He was murderd by one of the people in his collage course and I'm sending nick and Ellie to find out who it was.

<Ellie>

Me and Nick are about to find out what our roles are when we go under cover. I'm so excited. Gibbs walks in and I see him smirk.

"You two will be going under cover as collage students in a drama collage, Ellie your name will be jasmine oaks and Nick you will be issac Clarke"

I look at nick and we both laugh.
"What time of drama?"
"Here is the best part.... musical theatre!!" Director says walking in.
"Lets hope you two can sing" Gibbs laughs.

Me and Nick look at eachother and our faces go from smiles to worried looks. What are we gonna do? *I'm not the best singer and I dont know about Nick. Actualy I bet he's brilliant. Ugh if only it was an art collage* I think to myself

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I'll try write more tomorrow ❤