in

Bokuto was always an energetic boy everyone knew that. When someone is very energetic some people may find that annoying. People get away from you because your annoying but when your talented and annoying that makes people hate you even more.

Take bokuto for example. The boy just has talent for volleyball and most people hate him for that. He was just a middle schooler but he had potential.

His team didnt like him for that. They never really tossed to him. That made bokuto sad, and feel like he was just a burden to others.

"Hey mom why do people hate me" his mother frowned. "There just jealous" bokuto nodded. He chose to be happy and not sad. He wanted to be number one but how could he do that if no one helped him.

"Everyone meet l/n f/n" bokutos eyes widen. Why would there be a new student in the middle of the school year. "L/n go sit down next to akira" the h/c haired girl nodded and took a seat. Bokuto wanted to be friends he never really had any so he didnt want to mess this chance up.

"Pst" you looked behind you to see a boy with black and white spikey hair. "Hello" he said. "Hello what's your name" you asked. Bokuto blushed a little. He never was good with girls. "My name is bokuto kotaro" he said with a goofy smile. You nodded and turned back around.

Bokuto frowned did he do something wrong. After class you stayed and read a book. Bokuto stayed behind too just to see what you would do. "What do you want" you said. Bokuto got up and sat next to you. "I want to be friends"

Your lips formed a small smile "sure"

And that's were your adventure begins