come

Well you both have grown. Well maybe just bokuto but still you have matured a lot. Bokuto got more bigger and taller but in a good way a very good way. You were both now first years in high school. "F/n look look" you walked over to where bokuto was standing and saw the gym. You smiled and grabbed his hand. "Dont worry you'll do great I believe in you" bokuto blushed and looked at you in the eyes.

You both walked into class and sat down. "Pk class welcome to fukurodani most of you are first year so introduced yourself" the teacher called everyone one by one and finally got to you. You got up and faced the class. "Hey hey hey my name is l/n f/n please take care of me" the class said hello and you sat back down. "Woah f/n you said hey hey hey why" you shrugged. "I just felt like it" bokuto nodded and walked up to face the class. "HELLO MY NAME IS BOKUTO KOTARO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME" bokuto bowed and the class said a nervous hello.

"Was that good f/n" said bokuto once he sat down. "Yes very good now pay attention ok" bokuto nodded and payed attention.

You both had mostly the same classes it was nice but you always got in trouble when bokuto interrupted the class. You didnt mind though you were pretty chill about it. "f/n lets got to the gym I have volleyball today"  you nodded. "I also have volleyball but in another gym" bokuto nodded and gave you a kiss on the head. "Good luck"

You walked into the gym to see many girls. "Ah hello l/n please line up try outs are in a bit" you nodded and sat down. All the girls looked at you and you looked back at them. "What" some of them laughed and started talking about you. You didnt care it was fine.

After tryouts you got into team A the best team. It was nice but now you had to look for bokuto. You walked into the gym to see bokuto and some other boys. "Hello" you said. The coach told you bokutos stats and you nodded. "Kotaro come over here" bokuto smiled when he saw you and gave you a big hug. "F/N I GOT INTO THE TEAM" you smiled wide and gave him a hug back. "Me too"

Bokuto and you left the building and you saw the girls from your team giving you looks and laughing. "This is going to be a long year"