and

You could barley open your eyes. You looked around and saw bright lights all around you. You tried to get up but you couldn't. A nurse looked over and told you to calm down. "What happened" the nurse explained that you hit your head when you fainted. You lost blood and could have died at any moment. You sighed and thought about bokuto.

"Did anyone hurt you" you shrugged the only thing you remember is seeing the girls from your team. You weren't no snitch so you didnt say anything. "Well this sucks" you said the nurse tilted her head. "Why" you smiled. "I could die any second now" the nurse frowned. "Yes but dont think that way even though you have cancer doesn't mean you will die now" you shook your head. "Last time I came here the doctor said i had a week its been two weeks" the nurse frowned but patted your head. "Dont worry f/n"

Bokuto was sp close to punch someone.  "LET ME IN AND SEE HER" the doctor said not too that your needed rest. Bokutos mom told him to calm down and take a seat she was going to talk to them. It's been 2 days and still nothing. Bokuto looked at your room and looked over at your nurse. "Hey can I see her" the nurse shook her head. Bokuto sighed when he saw doctors rush into your room. "What the hell.." the nurse told bokutos mother to come with her. Bokuto took advantage of that and ran in as well.

He saw your body and then looked at his mother. "Mom what's happening"