ones

Bokuto would take practice to the extreme. He didnt get tired that often so he had plenty of energy. When he would go out for a jog he would run for hours. Barely even tired when he gets back.

You really didnt know how he could do that it was almost inhuman how much stamina this guy has. You shrugged it off thought he definitely was not an alien. "Hey f/n wanna go for a jog" you nodded knowing what was ahead of you.

You didnt like when bokuto was sad so you went with him hours of running, jogging, and walking. When you got back home you were wet with sweat. Bokuto would lay down on your bed sweating but not really that tired.

"F/n let's go run again" he said. "No your sweaty and stink take a bath in the spare bathroom you also have clothes here right" bokuto nodded and ran to the bathroom. You chuckled you guys spend the night at each others house so you have spare cloths at his and he has spare clothes at your house.

The next day you got up and saw bokuto laying on the floor with a blanket on. You smiled and admired his figure. His hair down eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened drool coming out. You really enjoyed seeing him calm. Bokuto in his calm form is cute.

After waking him up and getting ready for school you both ran out. "F/n what school are you going to next year" you smiled "whatever school you'll go to" bokuto blushed a little. "Ok I was thinking fukurodani" your eyes sparkled. "I've hear of that school sure" bokuto smiled wide.