𝔬𝔫𝔢

[ 9:27 P.M. ]

The teen walked up the steps, the small sounds echoing throughout the empty hallway. Pushing the heavy metal door open her clutch on a folded letter tightened, a strong cold breeze hit her, whipping her long and slightly wavy strawberry blonde hair behind her. Thin legs pushed her forward and she let the door shut, her pale sky blue eyes take everything in through golden and round frames.

'This is finally it.'

She built up her anticipation, ready to let go only to see someone sitting on the rail, looking pretty in the moonlight.

Himari, a girl with strawberry blonde hair reaching her midback and a pale complexion. Frail and cold fingers fidgeted, she brought a hand up to her face to adjust the round lens-less glasses she wore, delicate gold framing against the bridge of her nose.

The blue glow of the moon illuminating the nearly scarce rooftop, the sun long set and the stars gleaming brightly. On the rail sat a pretty figure, dark and short curly hair and fair skin from what the blonde saw. Hearing the door shut loudly, the figure turned. A handsome boy with navy eyes who wore the same uniform as the girl with sky blue orbs. Himari took a moment to absorb his features, borderline staring, until her eyes trailed to the shoes near the railing with a note in the right one.

"Hello."

The boy spoke and snapped the blonde out of her trance.

"Hi."

An awkward silence was between them, but Himari barely noticed, to entranced by his features. Slowly the boy with dark hair climbed off the railing, stepping over it and back to the flat surface of the roof. There he stood in front of the pale girl, also analyzing her own features, dark circles marking her otherwise clear skin.

"My name is Himari, what's up?"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ please show your support by voting, commenting, and giving a follow ♥

𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

꧁☬thank you☬꧂

Check out my other anime based books for different stories and genres!