☁🌜 𝓣ħŕ𝔼є ♧🍁

[ 9:43 P.M. ]

Time passed and neither said anything, they didn't know what to say. They watched the stars twinkle, and the clouds pass. Something like this might seem trivial and boring, but it truly was a coping mechanism, and something they both found peace in the deafening silence.

Keiji found himself wanting to ask, curious about the person next to him.

"Why did you do that? If your trying to stop me I'll just come tomorrow."

He pursed his lips and turned to look at the girl next to him, unfamiliar and mysterious. After a few seconds, she too turned and stared straight back at the bark haired boy.

"Hm? Oh, no. It might seem selfish but,"

Not able to hold his intense stare, her soft features were obscured when she brought her knees to her chest and buried her head in her arms.

"I just wanted someone to talk to; before I go too."

This caught the pretty boy by surprise. He supposed it made sense, her sad expressions, dark circles and miserable eyes; but he felt that she was to pure, maybe innocent was a better way to describe it.

He caught himself staring, and looked back tot he sky with hidden embarrassment. He sighed and said something that he wouldn't have under normal circumstances.

"Well, let's get to know each other then."

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ please show your support by voting, commenting, and giving a follow ♥

𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

꧁☬thank you☬꧂

Check out my other anime based books for different stories and genres!

happy (late) holidayssss sorry for the late update, i was tired. yeah thats pretty much it. anyways, ill post another chapter to make up for it or something, no christmas special