𝕤𝕚𝕩

[ 12:05 A.M ]

The pair once sitting against the wall was now lying down on the center of the roof, studying the stars intently, racking their brains for any information they might have had on the constellations. 

"I think that might be one."

Keiji spoke, breaking the silence of concentration. Immediately Himari whipped her head to the dark haired boy then back to the sky, trying to see where he was pointing.

They continued to discuss the stars, the constellations, and even zodiacs. They watched the clouds and spoke at random, peacefully lying shoulder-to-shoulder. Whenever they questioned it in their head, they would give the same excuse to themselves.

'It's just a little cold.'

After a while the talk died down and it was silent again, but they weren't searching the stars. They were lost in thought, staring blankly into the sky and it stared back. The idea, the feeling of someone next to you in a fragile moment kept them both close to a breaking point. But the last straw was:

"Can I hold your hand?"

Himari spoke quietly, and Keiji turned to look at her. Her eyes were glossy, and that's all he could tell before his sight blurred and his eyes burned. Reaching and grabbing her hand, the tears finally fell. With fingers intertwined they cried for a while in each other's arms.

That was the first time either of them cried with someone.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ please show your support by voting, commenting, and giving a follow ♥

𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

꧁☬thank you☬꧂

Check out my other anime based books for different stories and genres!

i have the worst fucking hiccups ever