𝖙𝖜𝖔

[ 9:31 P.M. ]

The boy with dark curly hair looked down at the strawberry blonde, she was fairly short. After more staring from both of them, the pretty boy spoke.

"I'm Keiji, nice to meet you."

He wasn't sure why he had given her his first name, maybe it was because 'Himari' was a somewhat common first name and to be fair with her, or maybe he simply had no intention of seeing her again. The pale girl was the first to break eye contact, a pink tint flushing her cheeks as she scanned her eyes over to rooftop once again, Keiji's eyes never leaving her figure. 

"So... Wanna talk, I guess?"

The thick tension in the air, the cold nipping their skin left their souls feeling heavy. 

"Sure."

Quiet steps were heard clearly in the silence, Himari walking to the wall, leaning on it before sliding down and staring up at the sky.

"What're you doing?"

Keiji asked, subconsciously taking tiny steps to be closer to her, only source of warmth on the cool night.

"Watching the stars, you should join me."

Wordlessly the dark haired boy slid down against the wall, a few feet away from the blonde, and looked up. He never watched the stars before, he saw no point, but in his emotionally crippled state he found it rather relieving. 

"Hey, "

She started, and the boy looked in her direction, her melancholy expression illuminated by the moonlight.

"let's get to know each other."

Himari turned her head to look at Keiji, and he got a good look at her sorrowful azure eyes.

"We have nothing to lose, right?"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ please show your support by voting, commenting, and giving a follow ♥

𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

꧁☬thank you☬꧂

Check out my other anime based books for different stories and genres!