𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

[ 10:52 P.M. ]

Talking about random things with Keiji in the middle of the night was a thing Himari will never forget; as if she could ever forget this day anyway. Laughing for the first time in forever, cold nipping their fingertips , sitting close to keep warm.

"Seriously? You did that?"

The dark haired boy chuckled in disbelief. The strawberry blonde next to him could only look up to her right with bright eyes and nod, her laughing making her unable to talk.

"Haha! Yeah! And-and then he-"

Keiji just listened with a smile, not even minding the utter randomness of their conversations, or the adorable rants Himari went off on. To him they were just that, adorable. Long conversations after another, words filled the once empty and lonely rooftop.

They talked about the sky, they talked about the weather, they talked about trees, they talked about teachers and embarrassing situations, they talked about sleepless nights and failing tests. They even talked about some things that could only be told with adrenaline, which they indeed had.

"Oh yeah."

The sky-blue eyed girl stared straight into Keiji's navy ones.

"Really?"

The pretty boy asked, just as serious and a little teasing, albeit with a tint of pink on his face; if it was from the cold or the blonde's speech Himari couldn't tell.

"Yep, I'd totally smash."

The pale girl confirmed with a blank face, void of emotion as the dark haired boy stared right back. He noticed how beyond her glasses, the stars reflected in her eyes, and the thought of a blue sky filled with stars got him distracted. He stared past her frames into her eyes, there were no lenses, and he didn't even notice himself start to lean forward.

"Will you now? Are you sure?"

The fair skinned male confirmed once more feeling the heat creep up his neck and a weird feeling flutter in his stomach. Himari was no better though, she was internally scolding herself but couldn't stop, she felt compelled to be bold and true to him.

"Positive."

She confessed with a nod, her already cold and tinted cheeks flaring up just slightly. She felt the need to explain herself and Keiji's silence next to her wasn't going to stop her at all.

"It's just, you really pretty. And nice.. And ya'know..."

Suddenly she felt absolutely humiliated, and hid her face in her hands, any confidence was gone by now. The gunmetal eyed boy looked away shyly, the barely pink tint now covering his whole face. The fluttering in their stomachs was in synch, and the beating of their hearts was so loud over something stupid like Himari saying: 'I would totally smash you'. Which actually did happen, and hence why they were in this situation in the first place.

The average heart rate for an individual ages 6 to 17 is 70 -100 bpm, but on that roof, simple facts did not matter. The cold didn't really hurt, it was welcomed in fact, they needed something to cool down their faces, an excuse to sit closer. The clouds were fluffy and never blocked the moon, it was quiet and peaceful.

The roof wasn't lonely when they were together.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ please show your support by voting, commenting, and giving a follow ♥

𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

꧁☬thank you☬꧂

Check out my other anime based books for different stories and genres!

sorry for not updating on saturday, i was lazy again, so heres 2 chapters:)