movie date ~ williex

(A/N: thank you @rileycat70 for the request and to @Book_girl123456 for the movie suggestion. SPOILERS FOR 5 FEET APART.
i hope you guys liked this and i'm not gonna lie remembering the movie's plot after two years was difficult and i wasn't bouta rewatch it so... yeah. also this is very unedited sorry not sorry,)
1407 words
~•~

willie was dragging alex by the hand and leading him to a movie theater. "come on hotdog, it's just a movie!" the skater cracked a smile at his boyfriend, god did he love being able to call the gorgeous blonde next to him his boyfriend.

"i know it's just a movie, but we're still sneaking into a movie," alex explained, lacing his fingers tighter with his boyfriend.

willie laughed as he pulled on the drummer's wrist slightly. "oh come on! how is this worse than sneaking into a museum?"

alex thought about it for barely two seconds before counting off his points on his fingers, "well first of all the museum was basically empty and this theater is packed, we wouldn't have had to pay for the museum if we were alive but we would have to pay for this movie, and also sneaking into an empty museum is not nearly as scary as a movie theater full of lifers."

the two stood there for a moment staring at each other before willie shook his head and chuckled, "come one hot dog, i promise you no lifers will notice us in there. if they do pass through us they'll just think it's 'movie theater cold'; and if you're worried about choosing a seat and then getting sat on then we can wait until the last person goes in and choose our seats."

the drummer smiled and grabbed willie's hand. the other ghost always knew how to calm his anxieties and almost always knew what he was going to be anxious about.

the two ended up waiting until everyone else was in the theater (alex checked about three times before deciding they could officially go in) and then sat in one of the back rows, which were essentially empty.

"hey-" willie said in his normal speaking voice, "the nice thing about seeing movies as a ghost is that you can talk normally and not have to worry about anyone hearing you."

a small smile flickered on alex's face as he fiddled with one of willie's bracelets, "a not so nice thing about seeing movies as ghosts is that we can't share popcorn."

willie could practically feel the annoyance dripping from the drummer's words, himself a bit annoyed with the reminder that they weren't alive and couldn't do stupid lifer things- like freaking out when their hands met in the popcorn bucket.

"well if you're upset because you can't do the corny 'oops my hand brushed against yours in the popcorn bucket maybe i should hold it now' thing, you know you can just hold my hand without needing a reason."

alex rolled his eyes playfully and then he smiled as his cheeks went rosy. alex let his hand slip from playing with willie's bracelets to holding the skater's hand and leaned against him. "what is this movie anyway?"
yes, alex had agreed to see a movie with willie before asking what movie they were seeing. no, alex didn't really care as long as he was with willie.

"oh it's called five feet apart. it's about a girl who's in the hospital for cystic fibrosis and she meets a guy who also has cf and they start falling for each other. but when you have cystic fibrosis you have to stay 6 feet away from other cf patients so you don't catch the other's infection."