zero

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kevin suggested.

Half of the boys cheered, while the others groaned.

"Truth or dare is freaking overrated already," Byeongkwan complained.

"I agree with him," Sangyeon added. "Let's just play something fun."

"Then play with me," Younghoon tells Sangyeon without even blinking.

The whole room went silent. The boys are shifting their gazes on Sangyeon and Younghoon who are just staring at each others' eyes. Hyunjae snapped his fingers, gaining all of the attention.

"Let us remove truth," he said.

"Oh, so all we have to do is dare," Junhee spoke. "This is exciting!" he exclaimed as he started to search for the empty bottle of wine that he placed behind him, but it was nowhere to be found.

After a minute of searching, Junhee could only scratch his head out of disappointment.

"Bro, where the hell did you place it?" Donghun asks Junhee.

"I just placed it behind me after we emptied it," Junhee responded with his eyes still roaming around the room.

"I bet someone stole it while we are not paying attention," Changmin said while glancing at Sunwoo who is sitting on the bed with his phone.

"I heard that," Sunwoo abruptly said, eyes still glued on his phone screen.

"Give us the empty bottle of wine!" Hyunjae yells at the younger.

"Okay," Sunwoo responded as he took the empty bottle of wine that he hid under the blanket. He was about to throw it across the room where the other boys sat but they yelled, stopping the younger.

"Are you insane?!"

"Why would you throw it?!"

"Hand it to us over here!"

Sunwoo scoffed before rolling his eyes. "Hand it over to us, my ass."

"Just do it!" Byeongkwan yelled.

"Y'all are the ones who need it, so one of you better get it from here," Sunwoo said while waving the empty bottle on the air.

"This little brat," Sangyeon muttered under his breath as he stood up from the floor and walked up to the bed where Sunwoo sat.

"Wow, obedient," Sunwoo chuckled as he handed the empty bottle to Sangyeon.

"Happy now?" Sangyeon spats at the younger before going back to the other boys.

"Gimme that!" Kevin excitedly said as he snatched the bottle from Sangyeon's grip. "Here we go!" he shouted before spinning the bottle.

All eyes were glued on the spinning bottle of wine, including Sunwoo who is sitting on the bed across the room.

"Oh my, who would it be?" Hyunjae mumbled.

The bottle finally stopped spinning and its mouth pointed at someone who they never expected. Byeongkwan started to laugh, then the rest of the boys followed, including Sunwoo.

"You suck at truth or dares, but it seems like you are lucky when it comes on dares only," Sunwoo spoke before laughing again.

"Okay, calm down everyone," Junhee said. "Let us make this one exciting since this is a first time in history."

"Stop making fun of me," Hyunjae said with a pout.

"Okay, okay, we won't," Kevin said. "But, what do you guys think we should let him do?"

"Me! I have an idea!" Donghun exclaimed. "Lay on the sidewalk by the corner on the fifth block like a dead person for at least five minutes."

"You're making me lay on the cold and cemented sidewalk? You're unbelievable," Hyunjae huffed.

"Just do it, Lee," Sunwoo chimes in. "Who knows, maybe that will be your first and last dare."

"Fine!" Hyunjae said finally giving up.

"Let's go!" Changmin squealed. "Sunwoo, you better come with us. You wouldn't want to miss this one time shit."

"Of course I will go with y'all," Sunwoo said before jumping off the bed.

"What if someone passes by?" Hyunjae asked out of worry.

"Countable people only passes by the fifth block, Hyunjae," Donghun tells him. "That's why I picked that block."

"We will be watching you from afar," Sangyeon reassured.

"What if the love of your life would pass by and saw you there?" Younghoon asks Hyunjae.

"That would be fucking embarrassing," Hyunjae responded with a slight laugh.

Lee Jaehyun/Hyunjae & Kang Yujin

THIS IS A WORK OF MINE IN PURE FICTION, ALL MADE UP BY MY OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION.

ALL EVENTS IN THIS STORY THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE ARE ALL UNINTENTIONAL.

APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

CURSE/FOUL WORDS AHEAD.

writing inspired by ONF's 'Why'.