Characters:~

Jorge Blanco - is a 36-year-old widowed father of two sons since their mother passed away, he has been looking after the boys on his own as well as owning a billionaire business firm.

Martina Stoessel - is 25 years old who is a Governess for extra cash but also because she loves children especially since she has one daughter a month old at home, so really, she does this job for her also.

Ruggero Pasquarelli – is 31 years old and is Jorge's best friend who helps him with the boys sometimes when he is not working, in the office with Jorge.

Candelaria Molfese– is 29 years old, she is Ruggero's wife they have a 6-year-old daughter, she works as Jorge's Receptionist.

Ethan Blanco Güereña - is 7 years old, loves his dad, can be a bit shy, misses his mom every day, isn't a big fan of change and can be cheeky too.

Joshua Caire Blanco - is 5 years old, is intelligent like his mom, has his dad's charm and charisma, was a mommy's boy was closer to his mom than his dad, misses his mom every day, and doesn't like anyone replacing his mom.

A/N: - Hey, Followers/ Readers. 

This is a book by Jortini I hope you enjoy this book I promise I will update my other books as well as this one, but I will concentrate on this one more as well as the other ones. 

I hope you enjoy it as much. 

X