Chapter 9 ~ Jorge:

7:00 am ~

I woke up to someone laying on my chest as I looked down there, I saw Martina peacefully asleep on me I needed to get up where I had to get to a meeting when I let her gently fall on to my pillow, I got dressed while I was buttoning my white shirt, Martina started to wake up as she stretched out to find me, I put my arm one bed so she could feel that I was still here.

Martina: *Felt rough* Hmm, my head is banging, what did I do yesterday? Why am I in your room? And why am I naked?

Jorge: Shh, you got drunk last night and you came into my room last night we had sex, but I must get going because I have a business meeting.

Martina: Wait a minute, are you leaving me in bed? What am I a one-night stand? Come here.

I walked back over to her after I put my suit jacket over my shirt, she pulled me down and kissed me as she was pulling me back in the bed, I could not fight this feeling I have with her.

Jorge: *Pulls away* How much am I loving this right now? You need to feed the kids and I must get to work; do not forget Martina you are still a governess.

Martina: Yes, Mr. Blanco.

She let go of me as I got up before I walked out the door I stopped and stared at her making her smile.

Jorge: Oh, and I told you Jorge will do fine. * Winks at her*

After I went downstairs, I saw Ruggero sitting on the sofa which made me realise what he wanted.

Ruggero: Finally, I thought you were never coming down, where's your governess then?

Jorge: She's waking the children up, why?

Ruggero: Well, I had to let myself in isn't being a governess mean opening the door as well?

Jorge: I think you're confusing a Maid to a governess; Martina isn't a maid.

Ruggero: I would say although you seem happier than last night anything I should know about?

Jorge: No, but we better get to the office.

As we were about to leave Martina came down with the boys and Maria when the boys ran into the kitchen Maria ran behind them, while Ruggero stopped to introduce himself to Martina.

Jorge: Martina, this is my best friend and business partner Ruggero. He is married to Cande.

Martina: Oh, nice to meet you, I have heard a lot about you.

Ruggero: Have you?

Martina: Well, no not much, but I should sort the kids out before taking them to school.

Ruggero: I'm sorry, but you look like you're glowing. You had a good night too last night.

Jorge: *Clears his throat* Okay, Ruggero lets go before we are late.

I pushed Ruggero near the door as I looked at Martina in a way that was close, Martina smiled at me while waving me goodbye, all the way to the office Ruggero was bugging me with questions about my love life and Martina's love life so much that I turned the radio up so I couldn't hear him.

9:00 am ~

We arrived at the office and Ruggero was still harassing me for information on my love life until I shouted at him in front of everyone in reception.

Jorge: *Shouts* OH!!!, for f*ck sake Ruggero, I'm not answering you because I don't need this right now, so just back off, I know you're my best friend and we share everything, but my life isn't a soap opera, now just give me some peace!!!

Ruggero: *Looks at him shocked* Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just happy that you have finally been able to move on from your past, but I guess I'll go and catch up with our meeting if you're not going to talk to me, *Goes close to me* and in future, Jorge don't talk to me in public like that again you hear me.

Jorge: Oh, trust me I could've done worse in public, I'll only not talk to you like that again if you don't push me to.

Ruggero: Are you threatening me now?

Jorge: No, I'm giving you a warning shot, and be lucky it is just a warning shot.

He walked away from me as I breathed slowly, I made my way to the meeting where I saw them already started, I sat down and moved my hair out of my face by sticking it up.

Lucas: Thank you everyone for coming. We will see you soon.

All the businessmen were leaving when I was about to Lucus called me back before I could leave.

Lucus: Ah, Mr Blanco, you are maybe the owner of this building but that doesn't mean you can show up when you want.

Jorge: Look, I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Lucus: You bet it won't because I can tell you something, I won't tolerate lateness.

Jorge: Right.

I opened the door ready to leave until Lucus called me again.

Lucas: Oh, and Mr Blanco, in future don't have arguments in the reception it's not very professional.

I didn't say anything. I just slammed the door as I was walking back to my office, another businessman walked up to me.

Diego: Oh, Jorge Blanco!!!

Jorge: What? Oh, it's you.

Diego: Yes, it's me, so you've moved up in the business firm now have you? How do you manage taking care of your kids at the same time?

Jorge: I have a governess who looks after them, what's it to you?

Diego: So, who is this Governess?

Jorge: Her name is Martina.

Diego: Wait a minute, Martina what?

Jorge: Why do you want to know?

Diego: Oh, I don't it's for my friend called Pepe he wants the right to see his daughter.

Jorge: What?

Diego: Pepe is her ex–boyfriend also he's Martina's daughter's father.

Jorge: No, way.

Diego: So, is it that Martina?

Jorge: Yes, it's Martina.

Diego: I'll tell him to go see her now.

Jorge: Fine.

I was about to walk away when Diego called me back. I just wanted to ignore him but he's hard to ignore.

Diego: You might be the owner of this entire building, but you will never be the owner of Martina Stoessel.

I didn't know what that meant so I just nodded at him before going into my office, I sat down on my desk looking through some paperwork.  

A/N: -

Hey, Followers/Readers.

Thank you for reading.

X