Chapter 8 ~ Jorge:

Before I went out with Ruggero I was in a rush for a night out until Martina came in with Ethan and Joshua, while Maria was watching a film in her room since I was looking after her for Martina, I grabbed my leather Jacket off the sofa when Ethan and Joshua hugged me, I was in a rush to get out the door when Martina was going to say something, I cut her off because I had to go out.

Martina: Jorge...

Jorge: Ah, Martina I need you to look after kids where Ruggero wants to grab a drink with me tonight.

Martina: But... Mr. Blanco...

Jorge: *Stubborn* I'm not asking you, Martina, I'm telling you, if you are going to work here then this is what I pay you for.

Martina: *Bites her tongue* Fine, enjoy your night, Mr. Blanco.

I kissed Ethan and Joshua's head and I slammed the door behind me, I know I was harsh to Martina, but if this is all we going to be in front of the children then we need to start acting like it instead of having moments that don't mean anything.

As I met Ruggero in the club the music was so loud I could barely hear anything over the music, when Ruggero got the drinks in we were sitting with all the boys from different companies we always used to do this before Stephie passed away, but I just stopped coming since I couldn't find any childcare.

10:00 pm ~

It was getting late and Ruggero was drunk I wasn't as drunk where I was kind of used to alcohol as it didn't influence me like it used to, although I wasn't really in this tonight where I couldn't stop thinking of Martina, I guess I was cruel to her I didn't let her speak and maybe she wanted to do something tonight.

Ruggero: Jorge!!!

Jorge: *Snaps out of his thoughts* What!!!

Ruggero: You're not drinking!!!

Jorge: I might call it a night where I must get up early tomorrow, I have a business meeting with the boss of the other companies.

Ruggero: God, Jorge, when did you get so boring?

Jorge: Ruggero, you have a little girl at home with Cande, shouldn't you be there for them?

Ruggero: No, I want my best friend back because this isn't him.

Jorge: Ruggero, I have kids you know I'm a dad so are you we shouldn't be doing this, we should be looking after them, I was wrong to hire a governess I should've just left my office to you so I could spend more time with my sons.

Ruggero: Where is all this coming from?

Jorge: I just feel bad for Martina that's all I was cruel to her earlier.

Ruggero: Oh, my god, are you falling for your governess?

Jorge: What no, course not, but we did kiss and then we were going to you know.

Ruggero: No way, you were going to get in her pants, wow how long has she been with you for four days now?

Jorge: I know we messed up, it was a mistake, but inside really wanted to.

Ruggero: Well, it has been a while since you've been gunning for it unless you've been.

Jorge: What, no Ruggero, I would never do that, especially with my sons in the house, I need to go home and apologize to Martina, I'll see you tomorrow.

I got up from the seat after drinking the end of my beer I grabbed a taxi and made my way home since I knew I'd been drinking I didn't want to drive when I got home, I saw Martina lying on the sofa watching the credits of her film.