Chapter 3 ~ Martina:

Once I hanged up the phone, I drove to my mom's house to take Maria's things over, I know Jorge let me take Maria over there, it's just my mom is right, I'm not going to be able to look after her and Jorge's boys at the same time, I need to put this job priority. I arrived at my mom's house, and I saw my mom holding Maria in her arms.

Martina: Hey, mom, here are some of Maria's things, are you this is okay, where Jorge did not mind me looking after her.

Tini's Mom: Honey, it's fine, this job is a priority Maria will be fine with us.

Martina: Okay, well, I better get going to unpack.

Tini's Mom: Hang on, a minute, you have not told me anything about him yet.

Martina: But mom...

Tini's Mom: Now, sit down while I make a cup of tea.

Martina: *Sighs* Okay, but only for a bit where I must make sure I'm back to pick up the boys.

Tini's Mom: So, who is this mystery, Jorge Blanco?

Martina: Well, I haven't got to know him yet, but he is a great father, his boys look up to him.

Tini's mom: Oh, so how come he needs a governess?

Martina: Well, he owns a billionaire business firm, and he comes home late, so the boys are always with his best friend and his wife.

Tini's mom: Oh, so he's a billionaire.

Martina: Yeah, but I'm just there to look after his kids, mom.

After some time, I kissed Maria goodbye and I went back to Jorge's house to unpack my things, when I walked into the empty house, I went to the guest room and I could see a beautiful cot in the corner of the room and some photos of the boys with their mom. She was beautiful.

I looked at the time it was 1:30 pm, it was nearly time to pick Joshua up from preschool, I made some sandwiches for lunch, I locked the door with the spare keys that were on the desk while pulling up outside I saw a girl with red hair waiting outside the school.

Candelaria: Hi, I'm Candelaria, my friends call me Cande, I'm guessing you're waiting for your child.

Martina: I'm Martina, now I am the new governess for Jorge Blanco.

Candelaria: Oh, Jorge must've listened to my husband and I for hiring one. It's just he was getting stressed out a lot.

Martina: Well, I will try and help.

When Joshua and Cande's daughter came out we walked in the park for a bit while we talked.

Candelaria: So, do you have any children of your own?

Martina: Yeah, I have a little girl, she's staying with my mom for a while.

Candelaria: Oh, no father? Or...

Martina: Uh...

Candelaria: I'm sorry it's none of my business, I don't mean to be nosy.

Martina: No, you're fine, I just don't talk about it where it was an awful moment of my life but having my little girl is a miracle.

Candelaria: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

Martina: No, you're fine, uh I better get Joshua home where he needs to have food before I pick Ethan up.

Candelaria: Okay, here's my number if you ever want to talk, I'll be on the side of the phone for you.

Martina: Awe thank you, here's my number.

After I left the park with Joshua, we picked Ethan up from school as we got home. Ethan felt his dad not being home, which made him sad, I gave the boys their dinner until it was getting late. Ethan went up to his room while Joshua sat on the sofa with me watching cartoons.

Meanwhile, it was 11:00 pm the boys were in bed, as I laid on the sofa while watching Tv, I woke up to a stroke on my leg when I opened my eyes, I saw Ethan with red eyes like he had been crying.

Ethan: Tini, where's daddy?

Martina: He must be still at work.

Ethan: Why is he still at work?

Martina: Honey, he might be on his way home, how about you go back up to bed and I will send your dad up when he comes home.

Ethan: Okay.

Ethan went up to bed, for a while I could hear car doors closing, I laid back down and closed my eyes until I could hear footsteps coming in.

Jorge: *Whispers* Hey, have you been waiting for me to come in?

Martina: No, uh... Ethan was a bit upset because he wanted to know when you were coming home.

Jorge: Oh, I got caught up in a meeting, but have you been okay with them? Where's your little girl?

Martina: Uh, my mom is looking after her instead, she thought it was a better idea than letting her stay with me.

Jorge: Oh, that's fine, why don't you go up to bed when it's midnight?

Martina: uh, I told Ethan that you would go up and see him where he was really upset.

Jorge: I'll go up now and see him.

While Jorge went up to see Ethan and Joshua, I went into the kitchen to wash up my glass and then I could hear Ethan shouting at his dad, what is going on up there, I made my way upstairs and walked into Ethan's room and saw Jorge tickling Ethan and him calling for help.

Jorge: Nobody is going to help you. *Carries tickling him*

Martina: I don't know about that Jorge; I can help him by... *Pushes Jorge onto the bed*

Ethan jumped on his dad and found his tickling spot making Jorge laugh, then it was time to stop since it was late, and Ethan needed to sleep since he had to get up early in the morning, and we didn't want to wake Joshua up in the next room.

Jorge: Okay, that's enough time to go to sleep now, goodnight, Ethan.

Ethan: Goodnight, Daddy, and Martina.

Martina: Good night, Ethan.

We walked out of the room and Jorge closed the door ajar behind us, I went into my room and he went into his as I got ready got bed I couldn't help but think of the great fun we just had with Ethan, that's the kind of Father is, he tries to have time with his kids no matter what, and that is what I like about him that even though he has someone to help with the kids he will always be there for his kids no matter what. 

A/N~: 

Hey followers/Readers.

Thank you for reading.