Three

----------------------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

Grimmauld place
A few days later

----------------------------------------------------

When I awoke, from what I gather is the next morning, I immediately noticed two grown men sleeping next to me on a rocking chair. Wonder what that's about. I dont fucking need babysitters. Its not like i can get up from this bed or do magic anyways. Ugh!!

It was Remus and Sirius of course. And aww! They were cuddling too. Yesss.... I wonder if they knew that i knew that they were dating and fucking. Hehehe. I'm evil. Whatcha gonna do bout it?

I was feeling quite sore So i stretched and i almost yelled in pain when I tried to move.

"Ow!" I yelped

This sudden noice startled the sleeping adults who were wide awake looking for the sign of danger. They had their wands out and immediately opened their eyes. 

"H-huh? What happened?" Sirius asked, looking everywhere to see what the danger was.

"Sorry for waking you two lovebirds up. I tried to move but it Hurt. Bad. Oops?" I said, smiling sheepishly at them who just shook their head fondly.

"That's alright, cub. How are you feeling now?" Remus asked, giving me a sad smile.

I felt a rush of affection when he said Cub. I felt like I mattered. Like I had a family. I was glad and happy.

You must be thinking how can I feel all that with one word. I just do. I've never heard a word of affection from someone who considers me family. So just one word is enough. And I'm happy. That's all that matters for now.

"I'm fine" I replied and I got glared from both my godfathers and I sighed softly. Damn them!!

"I'm sore. Just a little though. But nothing the saviour of the word, the chosen one, the bloody it who lived can't handle, right?" I said, flashing the same sad smile I got from Remus. And a smirk

They both frowned but looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, scared that I might have done something wrong. I almost started hyperventilating but before I started they said something

"Calm down, pup, We have to talk but before that, I need Minerva, Severus and Poppy here. And we'll, right now, all I want is to spend time with my godson" Sirius said smiling

"Okay" I replied

"So tell us everything. I know we met last year but we didn't really have time to chat, you know." Remus said and i smiled.

"Well you know what happened for the first 11 years of my life.

Then, on my eleventh birthday, Hagrid showed up to my house, with a cake and my letter. He gave Dudley a pigs tail because he tried to eat my birthday cake and yelled at the Dursleys because they insulted Dumbles and he also took me to Diagon Alley. He made me boy my books and everything but didn't let me but a gold cauldron.... Hehehee.

Then, i met Ron and the Weasleys at the train station. I became friends with Ron. I refused to be friends with Draco Malfoy because he insulted Ron. Now that I think about it though, he did that because Ron insulted him too! Anyways, later on Ron insulted Hermione making her cry in the bathroom. There was a troll in the dungeons and we saved Hermione and became friends.

Then I faced a few hurdles placed by Minerva, Hagrid, Snape, Flitwick and Dumbledore. Then i battled Voldy who was stuck on Quirrels head. I killed him with my bare hands because of mum's sacrifice and I recovered the Philosophers stone.