Fourteen

------------------------------------------------------

(Harry pov)

McGonagall Castle,
That morning

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with both my mates on either side of me. They looked so damn cute, cuddled up to my side. I am so lucky that I have them as my mates. I know them well. So they are the best options. And I would never hurt them. I just kept staring at both of them. So cute. Both of them were awesome... I love them so much already. It took a while.... But I decided to wake them up after a few minutes because I had to...

"Freddie, Georgie. Get up, loves." I said

Fred got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked so cute.

Awwwwee!!!!

Cuteness overload!!!

"Morning, Harry" Fred said, his voice raspy.

I wanted to coo at the sight.

So beautiful.

"Goodmorningggg baby" I smiled at him.

He blushed so beautifully. The pink hue on his freckled cheek.

Aweee!!

"Wake up Georgie!!" we both said and laughed.

"If he won't wake up like this" Fred started... Looking at me smirking like the prankster I know and absolutely adore

"We will have to wake him up a different way." I finished and smirked back

We both smirked at each other for a few seconds and then bent down in front of George's face. Fred and I both started kissing George's face until he finally got up and giggled. Such a cute giggle.

I just wanted to coo all day

My mates are so cute!!!!

I already love them!!

Merlin save me.

Anyways, He looked like a cute little baby. Since George is sub/sub, he is a sub to Fred and me. (Fred is a Sub/Dom. Dom to Georgie and Sub to me. And I'm a Dom/Dom!)

"Awww" Fred and I smiled at our cute little mate. Our little cutie.

"G'mornin'" George said and yawned and stretched.

He looked like a cat shen he stretched. It was adorable.

"Morning baby" we both said and we all giggled for a bit. Before we all got our of bed. Before we had to.

"Let's get out of the room before Minnie, And Siri knock the door down. You know they want to. And now that I'm rational, I won't have a reason to hurt them. Oops --" I said, smiling at my cute mates

"Okay Harry!! Let's go!!" they said and we all started getting ready and did our thang.

Do your thang.

We went down and the whole room was decorated. There were streamers, balloons and what not. There were some beautiful wallpapers too, it made it so realistic. It was like we were in Hogwarts. The great Hall. I loved kr.

Everyone was standing there and they all smiled at me. I just looked awed!

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled "Happy 15th Birthday, Harry!"

"Thank you everyone. I love it so much!! But you didn't have to." I smiled at everyone and hugged them.

I have never ever had a surprise birthday or even a birthday party so this was exciting and made me extremely happy! I thought it was just a dinner but they decided to give me everything. I was almost crying by how happy I was. But I stopped because I didn't think my mates would like to see me cry on my birthday and the day I met them! So I sucked it up. (Get your mind out of the bloody gutter!!)