Five

------------------------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

Grimmauld Place,
The next morning.

(By the way, he is in 5th year and not 4th. He started DA in fourth year to help years 1 to year 7, to learn defence and other subjects as well. It caused a lot of inter house unity. Also, Cedric didn't die. He was petrified by Harry and he saw Voldy come back to life but still nobody believes him/them)

------------------------------------------------------

I no longer have to be bedridden. Thank the Merlin! Though, no more Quidditch for a week. Not that I'm flying right now. Which won't be that much of a problem because I don't have a pitch or a place. I do miss flying still.... :(

I also had been forced to eat more and drink a few potions before and after to help me with nutrition and digestion. They are trying to make me fat!! Honestly! I knew I wasn't buff or anything but even though I didn't have much nutrition, I had a 4 pack atleast. I had abs.

Today though, I would be going to Diagon alley to get some money ad other stuff from Gringotts. And there the Goblins and represent that Aunt Minnie could formally be my guardian.  And to help find things to free Sirius and stuff. Obviously, Sirius cannot be seen but Gringotts knew he was innocent so no Biggie. Gringotts do not take sides unless absolutely necessary.

"Can we leave yet?" I asked and I got a chorus of "be patient" and I chuckled. They should know that I'm not gonna be. Patience is not my best aspect. Because I ain't patient. Not at all!

I mean come on, do y'all know me at all!?

Sirius and I would be having a glamour so that nobody can recognise us. We don't want to be spotted by the dark pr light let alone anyone else. Because well, I'm considered wanted. Or whatever. And if I wasn't, just would be followed around like a lost fucking puppy because they would want to be friends with the famous boy-who-fucking-lived. Fucking shit.

Ministry is a right pain in the ass right now.

Stupid Fudge!

"Let's go" I whined as they finally came and they chuckled.

Aunt Minnie placed a magical glamour on me as Uncle Severus placed a magical glamour on Padfoot. They actually got on well. Moony told me that they apologised to Uncle Severus and he did too. I smiled to know that there won't be many fights. i honestly hate fights because i grew up hearing them. I was also glad that two of my godfathers won't hate each other. I'm so so glad. I live these four. They are my only family now. :)

"We can go now" Minerva said and I perked up.

Yay!

I have been ITCHING!! to get the hell out of this huge yet so tiny house.

I'm freeeeeeeee!!

We flooed over to Gringotts and were greeted by Griphook. Oh!! He was the one who took me to my Vault when I was 11. I came with Hagrid. We also retrieved the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's stone. Then that got stolen andi. Almost fucking died retrieving.

"Griphook, right? We met when I was 11. You took me to my vault with Hagrid and to another vault. Nice to see you again." I said when i saw him and he looked surprised.

Wonder why?

Did I do something wrong!?

"Of course I remember Mr. Potter. Though I certainly didn't expect you to." Griphook repkied.