Eleven

------------------------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

Grimmauld Place,
One month later.

------------------------------------------------------

Im so glad all of them had agreed with my plan and stayed. It would be hella awesome to share all my views and plans. Which I finally can!

Especially since Bumblebee and the order love to look into the 'childrens' minds. So they needed to practise their Occlumency and their shields should be awesome that even Dumbles couldn't penetrate. So the best teacher is Severus of course. He has the best shields in the whole world. Even Dumbles and Voldy cannot lenetrate his shields.

We have been practising Occlumency, etiquettes, weaponry, hand to hand combat, defence, charms, dark arts, transfiguration, potions, Herbology and more. We were also taught about how we should teach others. Like the DA.

Today is the day, Severus checks all of our shields. And I'm excited. We have been told that the smaller your landscape, the harder the shields. And I hope my landscape is what I plan it is. Mine is a tad bit magical. Not that I told anyone else about the..

Finally, Draco, Blaise, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Susan, Luna and Neville came and we began. We all were told to relax our minds first so that we wouldn't put up our shields in an instant causing us headaches and energy loss.

"Now, I will test all of you one by one. I'll start with Miss. Bo- Susan." Severus said, he was still getting used to calling everyone by their names. Well except Draco and I.

Severus entered Susan's mind. Severus also said that he will tell us what their landscape is. To make sure we improved.

So, Her (Susan's) shield took the form of a ballroom. There were different yet huge windows there. The room was huge, it was almost a winding path or a dark hallway. Severus couldn't view any memories as he was pushed out of her mind. Almost instantly. And coming from Sev it's a lot. Seeing as he wasn't using his full strength, it wasn't that good but good nonetheless.

"It was alright Susan. You pushed me out almost instantly. Good" Severus said and moved on to Neville.

Neville was no longer shit scared of Sev. Im glad. I'm thankful for thay.

Neville shield was the Herbology greenroom and toolshed. And each magical or muggle plant was each a different memory. Severus was pushed out soon but he had viewed one memory before.

"You have to work on this Neville. But it wasn't bad." Severus remarked.

His voice was no longer monotone and a drawl. And he wasn't monosyllabic here, because he had not need to be monosyllabic. He was still volatile. But mostly he was.... Dare I say.... Nice?

Severus moved on to Ginny.

Ginny's shield was the Burrow. Hell, he was confused on where the memories were but stayed in her mind for a while. He couldnt find any memory. But he roamed the hallways for a good minute. Her memories were hidden somewhere. And he didn't know where.

"Your shield is good. I didn't know where your memories were. But work on pushing people out." Severus said and she nodded.

"Thank you, professor" she replied, honestly.

He moved on to Ron whose shield was also the Burrow... But it was huge so the memories were bigger and easier to find. He had used the Quidditch pitch as well as the surrounding grounds. So Severus viewed a few memories before pushed out.