Twelve

------------------------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

McGonagall Castle,
A few weeks later

------------------------------------------------------

I've been acting a lil different. I don't know what's going on. I feel weird, I guess. Mhm... And I don't know what to do about it.

All of us are doing our animagus training. We decided that we would need it if something happens... And the marauder thing as well... Today, we will be seeing what our forms are and transforming... Or... atleast trying toto. I do hope we all have interesting forms and atleast two of us have wings. We will need lookouts.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked, looking at each of them.

"Hell yes!!" Draco, Ron and Blaise said together

"Yeah!!" the girls said

"Definitely!!" the Twins said

We all laughed heartily before we àll grabbed our potions. And the leaves that have been in our mouths for the past 30 days. It's so weird.

We all drank our Potion and fell into slumber. As we slept, we had a dream which shows us our animagus form and then after that we can transform. And also, after we find out animagus forms we will go to Gringotts to see if any of is has Creature Inheritance. Because im going to be 15 soon. Well... Tomorrow. But whatever. No big deal I guess.

So i feel into a deep, dark slumber. I was in a bright green meadow. It was beautiful.

I tried to recognise what i am. I looked down and saw that I had paws. Shit. I reached a lake and I saw myself. I was a big greyish wolf. Like a wolfblood kind of a thing, ya know? Awesome. I also had my scar But it looked cool. I had bright green eyed and grey fur with white striped. But my paws were black.

And as soon as I realised what I was, the scenery changed.

I was flying. I looked down and I had two different feathers which means 2 animagus. What? Three animagus forms? That is quite rare. I was Shadow and fire phoenix. I recognise them from the picture book dad left behind.

And the scenery changed again... I was a snake... Wait... This is a Basilisk!! Holy shit. I look like Aithusikia. The basilisk in the chamber of secrets. I didn't exactly kill it, ya know.

And before I could do anything Scenery changed again. I already have four. How many more!! I was in the Forbidden forest. I looked at myself.. there were black feathers but when I looked in the water I couldn't see my reflection. No....

This can't be possible. It can't be!!

What the fuck!?

No!

No!!

I'm a thestral.

Is that even fucking possible??

O my Merlin (omm)!!

I have five fucking forms and each was magical. Damn.

I woke up with a start and I yelped. Jeezzzz??

"Are you okay Harry?" Ginny asked.

I nodded, catching my breath. Then I lifted one finger signalling that I need a minute to process.

"What happened mate? You've been dreaming for way way longer than us. We waited for atleast 5 minutes now." Ron said

"I...umm... Need to talk to Remus, Sirius, Minnie and Sev. I'll be back soon. You guys Transform. NOW. And when j come back I better see progress in your forms, okay? I'll be back soon." I said sternly and i ran out to find them.