Nine

------------------------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

McGonagall Castle,
2 weeks later

------------------------------------------------------

"Minnie... Can I invite a few friends? Pleaseeeee?" I asked, making a pleading look. With puppy dog eyed and a pout. Everything.

"Of course. Tell me who and I will key them in. Also, Amelia said she would bring Susan tomorrow as you asked." She replied, chuckling and I smiled at her.

I can't wait to see my friends!!

And make new ones!!

I'm happy!!

And excited!!

Lol

"Thank you, Auntie Minnie!! My homework is completely done by the way, if you would like to read it. Also, Do you mind if we learn Occlumency and duelling, please? I need my friends to have proper shields so that I can tell them What's in my head with our others knowing. And by others you know who I mean, if course." I said, giving her a smile.

A real one.

"Alright. I'll ask Sirius, Remus and Severus to help out. Now run along and send the owls. And yes, Harry I know who you mean. And we will make sure you have proper shields. Okay?" Minerva said and I hugged her.

I nodded.

"Thank you! Bye Minnie" I said and I ran to my room.

That reminded me, we would be going to Diagon Alley today! Minnie's going to get me clothes and other stuff for my room.

Clothes.... Ughhhh!! We will be spending hours on that! Because apparently, I need a whole new wardrobe. Its going to be so bad!!!!!!!! Uhh!!

I went to my bed and brought out some parchment and quills. I needed to write letters to my friends and new allies. Well potential ones hopefully.

--------------------------

Dear Hermione Jean Granger,

Hi Mia,
I know you haven't heard much from me for a while and I'm so very sorry about that. I can tell you everything but only if you agree to meet with me. You know I trust you with my life, but I need to make sure you have shields before I can divulge everything, Mia.

Floo over to McGonagall Castle tomorrow at noon if you want to know everything.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE. You cannot trust anyone. Don't tell a single person. Okay? I'm trusting you Mia.

Nobody but you can read the letter. To others it will look like a booklist. Not that you won't have those books anyways. Right?

Take Care, Mia, and please don't tell anyone.

I hope to see you soon

Love,
Harry James Potter

---------------------------

Dear Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasley,

Hi everyone,
I know you haven't heard from me and I want to tell you everything that has happened but not before you have shields. You know which ones. But you have to promise not to tell anyone where I am. Got it?  I am trusting you, lot. Don't misplace it. Please.

Except you, to everyone else the letter will show a Quidditch poster. The chudley cannons of course. ;) because if they know Ron, they'll know that he likes those losers. Talk about a bad team. I'm kidding!