Eight

______________________________________________________________

(Harry POV)

McGonagall manor,
In the lounge
After breakfast

______________________________________________________________

When we sat down in the lounge we made small talk till Auntie Minnie came in again. She was doing something related to school and said that she would be down soon. Remus and I continued talking about werewolves. He was fascinated how I knew so much and I just shrugged. I did read. But I wasn't really allowed to read much.

I don't know why.

We smiled at her as she sat.

I was getting a little nervous.

"Harry, we will have to set some ground rules." She said and i nodded....

It's happening....

She's going to put harsh riles that I'll have to follow

Or she will kick me out

Or send me to THEM

Or h-hurt me.

"Of course, Auntie" I replied, nervously.

"Rule number one: you have to do your homework.
Rule number two: do ATLEAST one hour everyday. It could be homework, reading or studying.
Rule number three: we will teach you the pureblood rules and etiquettes. And some duelling and stuff that you need to learn.
Rule number four: you should have fun.
And that's all" Minerva said and I smiled and Hugged her.

Thank Merlin!!

These rules are not bad.

Not at all.

These are the best rules!! EVER.

"Of course, Minnie." I smiled

"Now, we need to figure out how to clear Sirius of all charges" Severus said, AND I nodded.

I had an idea but I didn't want to say much right now.

"We can call Amilia Bones. She is the head of DMLE. Department of magical law and Enforcement. And an old friend" Remus said and I smiled.

She was a fair person and would treat this case like any other. She would.

She would help Sirius

And Sirius would stay with me.

And we will be a family.

Hopefully.

"Okay. That's good. When can she come?" Minerva asked, knowing that Remus wouldn't offer before asking her to come anyways.

"In 15 minutes" he said, smirking sheepishly as we shook out heads knowingly.

Sooner the better

"Alright." Minerva said, keying her into her wards.

We started discussing strategies as to what we will be asking Amelia Bones. And how we will tell her.

"Veritaserum" Sirius said, seriously

I know right.

"You would take it?" Severus asked him Increduously

"To be free and be with my godson and fiance. Hell ya." Sirius said, smiling fondly at Remy and myself.

I smiled too.

Remy and I hugged Sirius as he started chuckling.

"Okay then. And just in time. Sirius go. We will call you in." Minerva said and he ran out.