/~the nightmare~\Josh x mully

Josh POV
I was on the ground, chained to the wall. I look over to see Mully getting Beaton before stabbed in the heart. "NO!" I woke up and Eddie was right there next to me.
"You alright dawg?"
"Weres Mully?"
"In the living room."
"Thank the lord!" I said mumbling "What?"
"Nothing. Imma gets ready."
"Ok" Eddie left the room. Thank the lord Mully was okay. It seemed so real and I was shaken. I got on my 5000 hoodies put my hood up and rubbed my eyes. I was tired. Like I didn't sleep. I walked into the living room and saw Mully at the table eating. I grab a banana and head toward the table. Of course, the only seat available was right next to Mully. Not wanting to interact with anyone, I head to my room to think about what I saw in that dream.

*one hour later*

"You okay mate?"  Mully was outside the door.
"Yeah. I'm fine."
"Ya sure?"
"YES I AM FOR GOD's SAKE!!"
"O-Ok..." Mully proceeds to come in. I look miserable not to mention feel miserable. I stare at him while he stares at me.
"Do you feel okay, mate?"
"I mean, yeah but at the same time no" "You look sick. Do you wanna go to the doctor?"
"No, I'm fine"
He sits next to me on my bed
"You can tell me anything. You know that, right?"
"Yeah," I'm struggling not to burst into tears so I sit there not looking at him so he can't see my tearful eyes. He pulls my head to look at him.
"Are you ok?"
"N-No." I proceeded to sob.
"Ssh." He pulls me in. I can smell his dog. It's wonderful.
"Now, what's wrong," I tell him about the nightmare while crying.
"Oh my god"
He hugged me. I calmed down and fell asleep.

Mully POV
I looked at him sleeping peacefully in my arms. I lie him down and sit on his bed hoping he'll feel better when he wakes up. He lies there for a while before he started tossing and turning. I tried to comfort him but I couldn't. He woke up screaming. I pulled him in. He looked even sicker. his skin was almost white at this point. He had very dark circles under his eyes.
"Do you wanna go to the doctor?"
"Y-Yeah." I felt so bad that he was experiencing this. He shouldn't have to. I pick him and bring him to my car, put him on the passenger side, and drove us to the doctor.

*at the doctor*

Mully POV
"How are you doing today men?" The doctor had just entered the room.
"I'm fine. It's my friend you need to worry about." Josh looked up at the doctor. His skin had lost almost all its color. His circles under his eyes were bigger. You could tell he didn't feel good. The doc took his temperature. 102.7 degrees.
"How do you feel?"
"I don't know." I felt so bad for him. After half an hour, the doctor said he just needed rest. We went home. I carried josh to his room and cuddled him until he fell asleep.

* 2 hours later *

Josh POV
I had that stupid nightmare again. And Mully was there to comfort me. It was the right time.
"M-Mully."
"What is it?"
"I.. uh."
"You what?"
"I LIKE YOU!" He kissed me on the cheek.
"I like you too mate."