/~ only if you knew~\ Juicy x Eddie

Juicy POV

I was on VR with the boys. We weren't recording, thank god. The boys didn't know what has been happening to me. I was bi and with the fear of being hated, they don't know. What was worse was that I had a crush on Eddie. It's something about him that makes me feel warm inside. I even learned Spanish for him, but I know he wouldn't like someone like me. I had been cutting for a while now and it's been about 2 months since I have had a full meal. Anyway, we were messing around when Eddie said
"Damn Juice, when did you get here?" I had been quiet so they didn't know I was there. I was in the bathroom crying before I logged on.
"I've been here the entire time." I wasn't in the mood to talk or do anything. I put on my happy face and screwed around with them. Until Eddie said something that hurt.
"Juicy stop, your so fucking annoying pendejo!" I knew it was a joke, but it hit hard. I stopped, and when they weren't paying attention, I logged off.

Eddie POV

I and the boys were talking when we heard the bell. That meant someone... left. We looked around and noticed Juicy. He was gone. Completely gone. We looked at the participants. He wasn't there anymore. I texted him.

Eddie🌮- Hey Juicy, you alright dawg?

Juicy🍤- Yeah. Just tired.

Eddie🌮- It's 6:00 dude. It's barely even dark out.
read 6:01

He dint respond. Good thing we all live near each other. Or I would have a long ways to go. I drive over to his house and knock.
"Yo Juicy, wanna hang out?" I yell. Nothing. I check the door. Unlocked. I walk in to hear faint music. I follow the sound to the bedroom. I look inside. He's not there, and neither is his phone or speaker. I look at the book on his nightstand. I pick it up and read it.

(What it says)

Well, another day has come and gone. I'm trying to keep up this happy figure that everyone expects, but it is truly hard. I almost told everyone about me. They can't find out. They'd hate me.

I stopped reading. I heard the music stop playing, I listened to his soft sobs. It broke my heart.
"Wh-why do I e-even try. Th-they hate m-m-me." I knocked. He answered. "Wha- E-Eddie?!"
"Juicy, what's wrong?"
"I'm fine." I knew he was lying. I walked in and saw a blade. I turn around with tears forming in my eyes. "G-Gaege?" I grabbed his arm and he flinched. I pulled up the sleeve and saw that they were thin and covered in tiny cuts. Some deep, some not bad. I looked at him. He just collapsed, crying. I sat next to him and hugged him.
"Why dawg?"
"No, y-you'll think I'm stupid. Not like you already do." He said the last part whispering. I just gasped
"Gaege, eres la persona más Hermosa, asombrosa y extrovertida que he conocido. no te hagas esto a ti mismo. ¿Sabes por qué? te quiero. siempre. así que mírame." (Gaege, you are the most beautiful, amazing, and outgoing person I've ever met. don't do this to yourself. You know why? I love you. always have so look at me.) I kissed him. He kissed back.
"Te quiero a Eddie." (I love you to Eddie.)