/~ Just look at me~\ Josh x Narrator

Josh POV

I look in the mirror. 'Fuck it' I take my special blade, the one that the boys didn't know about, and cut a few more lines.
"JOSH, DINNER!" Narrator called from downstairs. My heart fluttered. I have had a crush on him for a while. I grabbed my black hoodie on, grabbed my beanie, and went downstairs. I look at the table to see frijoles. 'Eddies turn to cook.' Everyone else is sitting at the table, while I just grabbed my food and ran upstairs. I heard the Narrator say my name but I didn't respond. I didn't wanna. I hated life. It sucks. I walked to my room and sat at my desk. I just threw the food in my trash before feeling a burning sensation in my arms. I look down at them and roll up the sleeves. They were bleeding again. I went into my bathroom, wrapped them, and sat down on the ground. I heard a faint knock at my door. I didn't answer. I had tears and I knew it. I just stayed there. I pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I played music to block out my world and sob. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Narrator POV

Josh ran upstairs. I called his name. I knew he heard, but he didn't respond. I finessed my frijoles and went upstairs to check on Josh. I knocked. Nothing. I walked in. I see his food in the trash. I sigh. I can hear something coming from his bathroom. I put my ear against it. I hear can't sobs. I check the door. 'Unlocked.' I went in. I see him on the ground sobbing and listening to music. I sit next to him and hug him. He flinched when I grab his arm. I got a good grip and he whined. I pulled his sleeve up and saw the cuts. I clean them and find the blade he was using. I pocket it. He doesn't even acknowledge me. I knew something was up. I sit next to him and hold his hand.
"What's up, Josh? What happened to the old happy, weird josh I know?" He didn't look at me.
"He never existed." He still doesn't look at me.
"Look at me josh. I'm not mad. I just wanna know why." He finally looked at me. I wipe his tears away.
"N-narr?"
"What is it?" He took a deep breath. "Ever since we met I've liked you. I never thought you would feel the same. I love your Narrator and you can leave if you want." I stayed. Not only that, but I kissed him. He kissed back. He was smiling a real smile. I hug him again and we go downstairs.