/~Hights~\Eddie x Josh

Josh POV

The fair had just opened yesterday. The boys were all in Australia visiting and we decided to go. First, we went on the roller coaster "RIDE OR DIE" the tallest roller coaster in the world (for the story). We went on a few other rides. That's when I realized Eddie dint get on any of the coasters.

Eddie POV

We had been at the fair for a while when reekid said to go to the Farris wheel. 'OH HELL TO THE NO' I was not a fan of heights at all.
"I'm getting tired guys imma head back to josh's place, k?" I was praying that they would say yes
"Cmon Eddie, you haven't done ANYTHING today!!!" I was about to beat the shit out of reekid.
"F-Fine." 'SHIT THIS IS GONNA SUCK' we get to the Farris wheel and get on. I get stuck with josh

Josh POV
As we start moving, I noticed Eddie had his eyes shut tight and that he was very tense.
"Eddie, you alright mate?"
"Y-Yeah dawg. I-I-I'm fine. It's j-just really h-high."
"Do you not like heights?"
"N-Not r-really. When I-I was l-l-little, I fell o-off of a b-b-bridge. I w-was in th-th-the hospital f-for a month I-in recovery." I was shocked. I had no idea. I just pulled him in. He pus his head on top of mine Crying. I pushed him away and...

Eddie POV
He pulled away and KISSED ME!! I immediately pushed back. We separated for air after a few minutes.
We just sat there as I fell asleep in his lap.
Josh POV
I looked at him. Damn, he was cute. I stroked his hair as he slept