/~ I'm fine...~\ Juicy x Smashing

Juicy POV

I sat in my room, scrolling through my Instagram when I came across a picture of Eddie's profile. I smiled. It was a picture of us.

(The post)

EddieVR- I cant believe it

EddieVR- I cant believe it. 1 whole year ago, the boys and I finally met up in person. Now we're living together for the hell of it. I love them.

👍 5.20k 👎 1.3k

@The_boys_fan- OMG WOW! This is so cool
@Eddieforlife- Why is Juicy there? Like really? They would have so much better content without him!
@Smashing- It's the boys!
@juicy_sucks- @Eddieforlife agreed
Load more comments

Juicy POV
I loaded more. They were all hate. In me. I started trembling. My chest tightened. I turned off my phone just Incase anyone came in. I started hyperventilating. I couldn't breathe and collapsed onto the floor. I started sobbing. I heard a knock.
"Yo Juice! Smashings coming over!" I heard Josh say.
"O-Ok!" I managed to say before gasping and another sob.
"Juice?" He walked in. His eyes widen and he runs over to me.
"What's wrong?!"
"Can't- breath-" I choked out with another gasp. He ran to my doorway and yelled
"BOYS! GET YOUR ASSES TO JUICY'S ROOM!" He ran back over to me and put my hand on his chest.
"Try to breathe with me ok?" I tried. I couldn't. The boys ran in and saw me trying to breathe. They all came over to me, except Narrator. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed the emergency inhaler and told everyone to back up. They did as told. He kneeled next to me and helped me take it. I got my breathing back to normal again. Narrator told everyone to leave. And they did. He hugged me.
"You ok? What happened?"
"I'm fine narr. I'm fine."
"Call one of us next time, ok?"
"Ok." He leaves. I get in my bed and cry. A little later I hear a knock. I go to my door and answer. Someone hugs me.
"Are you okay Juice? The guys told me what happened. I got worried and came to check on you. Now, what happened?!" It was Smashing. He let go and I led him into my room. I told him to sit. And he did. Right. Next. To. Me. I grabbed my phone and showed him everything. He hugged me. "They're wrong." I pulled out a fake chuckle and smile.
"I'm fine Smashing. Really! I'm fine..." 'Shit. My voice trailed' I thought. I kept the smile on.
"That's all fake juice. Let me in. I- I love you." I looked at him and kissed him.
"I love you too."