The Coffee Shop (Kian's POV)

Chapter 2 (Kian's POV)

"Oh my god I'm so excited!" Connor shouted as the guys and I walked into Starbucks. "It's been so long since I've had a Caffè Misto!"

"When was the last time you had one Con?" Tyler asked in a sassy tone. "Yesterday?" 

"No! It was last week!" Connor exclaimed and the rest of us laughed. 

Connor, Tyler, Ricky, Troye and I all decided to go to Starbucks just to hang out and get some drinks. Also, we're having a small party tonight with some youtubers, so we wanted to plan out what we were going to do. We're having a party tonight because we're celebrating buying a new house with three apartments in it. We've got one that we're not using, so we're trying to find people to rent it.

This is my favorite Starbucks in town because it has seating upstairs, which I think is really cool. But when you're buy the ordering counter, you can always hear when somebody is coming down the stairs, like right now. We all order our drinks and grab them once they're ready, and we head on over to find a table. 

I was walking right behind Troye, and to both of our suprise a girl, about our age, was turning the corner just as we were. Her eyes got wide and she gasped as Troye's cold iced coffee split all down her striped tee shirt. 

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" Troye yelled a little too loudly in his thick Austrailian accent. "I didn't even see you!"

She laughed out of shock, "its okay, I didn't see you either." Her big blue eyes sparkled when she tried to smile it off. "At least it was iced, it could've been a lot worse." 

"Here," He takes her by the hip and leads her to the bathrooms, "Let's get you cleaned up. My name's Troye by the way."

"I'm Allison" She says in a sweet voice.

"Troye you do realize you're going into the woman's bathroom?" I ask as he walks away with Allison.

"I'm a gay guy, I'm okay!" He says with a laugh behind his shoulder, and they disappear into the woman's bathroom. I walk over to the table with the other guys. 

"Well that was bad." I laugh.

Connor shrugs "I gotta give it to her, she was extremely positive about it. And she's right, it could've been worse. Imagine if it was me who ran into her with my hot coffee?" 

Ricky laughs, "Yeah, Connor's right. And I'm sure Troye will get her cleaned up."

About a minute later, three girls come down the stairs, as if they're looking for someone. One of the girls is tall has very long thin black hair, and tan skin. The next girl is a lot shorter, probably about the size of the girl Troye split all over, and she has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's very pretty, and kind of looks like she could be Marcus Bulter's younger sister, but with darker eyes. And then the girl in the middle, oh my god. She's probably the prettiest girl I've seen in a very long time. She's got perfectly curled light blonde hair, sweet little freckles, and glasses on top of her gorgeously green eyes that were extremely hard to miss. 

"God, where the hell is she?" Marcus Butler look-alike asks.

Then, the pretty blonde girl askes a group of girls at a different table if they're seen a girl with dark curly hair, light skin, and big blue eyes. I stand up, because I know exactly who they're talking about.

"Umm, no, sorry." The other girl says in an unexcited voice. 

"Wait," I say, "I saw her."

The blonde turns around, and her green eyes get real big as she looks at me, I think she knows who I am. "You did?" She asks, even her voice is stunnning. "Where is she?"

"She's in the bathroom, my friend just split coffee all over her."

The other girls turn around as well. "Seriously?" The tall tan girl asks. "Is anyone helping her?"

"Yeah, my friend is in there getting her cleaned up." 

"Wait, are you Kian Lawley?" One of them asks.

I nod, "Yep I am!" I give them a smile.

"And I'm Connor Franta!" Connor says, peeping his head out. "Tyler Oakley, and Ricky Dillon are here too." The boys all grin and wave. 

The pretty girl laughs, "Oh my god, I love all of you so much! You're videos are all so funny!" 

My face lights up. "Really?" I ask and she nods very happily. "I'm Olivia," She says. "and these are my friends Corrine." she points to the tall tan girl, "and Leah." She points to the Marcus Butler look alike, and they both smile and wave. 

"It's nice to meet all of you girls." Ricky says. 

Then Troye comes out of the bathroom with Allison. Troye's now just wearing a plain white tee shirt, and Allison is wearing his sweatshirt, and holding her stained tee in her hand.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" She asks.

"These guys told us everything." Olivia says. "Sorry we didn't come in and help you." 

"It's alright, I took care of her." Troye says, and he laughs looking down at her. "It was iced coffee, so it wasn't a big deal." 

"Oh!" Allison exclaims. "Speaking of that," she reaches into her wallet and takes out a five dollar bill, hading it to Troye. 

"Oh no, no way." Troye says shaking his head. "It wasn't your fault, and you were the one who got a pretty shirt all ruined." She just gives him a look with her pretty blue eyes, and makes him take the money. Her and her friends say goodbye and she runs off to grab her strawberries and crème frappichino that she never even got to pick up. 

I was thinking I'd never see Olivia again, but then something hit me when Tyler asked Troye how he was going to get his sweatshirt back. "Oh she can keep the jumper," he said "besides, she gave me five dollars, so I'm not going to make her give it back." 

"Wait Troye, do it." I say, jumping out of my seat. "Invite her and her friends to our party tonight! They could all come and we could get to know them better, and she could give you back your sweatshirt then!" 

Troye shrugs, "I guess so, I mean why not. It would be kind of cool to see them again, they seem pretty nice." 

"Oh my god!" Connor speaks up, "I have a great idea!" What if they come to the party tonight, and we tell them all about the apartement we're renting out? They gave off the vibe that they are new to town, and maybe they need a place to stay."

Connor was right, they did seem like they were new to L.A. And it would be awesome to have cute girls living in the apartment we're renting out. 

A little while later, Allison and her friends come down stairs and are about to leave the coffee shop. There are six of them in total. Before they can leave, Troye stands up and calls Allison's name. 

"Hey, Allison, come here!" She walks over to him. "Me and the guys are having a party tonight, do you and your friends wanna come?"

She turns to her girls, and they all nod. "Yeah sure, why not? And besides, how else am I going to give your shirt back to you?"

He laughs, "I would've let you keep it, but if that's what it takes to get you to the party, I'll take it."