𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

self righteous
bryson tiller

☊ self righteousbryson tiller

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO check on your bride?" Marco quips from beside me. I glare his way. He seems to find all of this so fúcking amusing.

"Vaffanculo [ Fuck off ]." I throw back and he chuckles.

"Your loss, man," He raises his arms in surrender before claiming, "She's fine as fųck." then quickly adding after that, "Inmyhumbleopinion." The words came out so fast I thought he was having a stroke.

Even though I wasn't exactly head over heels for my future wife, hearing another man call her 'fine as fųck' caused an unexplainable stir of anger.

"Get on that pulpit before I wrap your tongue around your throat."

Of course, Marco being Marco, he takes everything as a joke.

"Threatening me with a good time? Save that for your wife." Before I can even respond, he quickly ducks under my arm, snaking into the church with a smirk. Motherfųcker.

Although we aren't blood-related, having practically grown in the same household made me consider him as a brother before my consigliere — but he never failed to be a pain in the ass.

I glance up the staircase where my bride-to-be is getting ready. The temptation to catch even the smallest glimpse of her is overwhelming.

But I fight it. I'd seen her picture in a file a few months ago and knew what to expect.

She wasn't completely bad looking, although the picture was clearly a few years old. Her eyes were what struck me the most. They were as clear as honey, but filled with so much...pain.

After the proposal of an arranged marriage as reconciliation between our mafias was brought to me, I reluctantly agreed. I knew this continued feud would only bring more death in the future, but it didn't still mean I was going into this with open arms.

I'd lost too many men as a result - my father included. It's not like I could forgive the Corsicans, but as Capo Dei Capi, I'd learnt my actions didn't only reflect me. They reflected my leadership over La Famiglia.

Inhaling deeply, I prepared myself for the long day ahead and made my way into the Cathedral.

*          *          *

ALL EYES WERE ON the doors which made way for the bride. A thick veil ghosted her face, but my eyes never left her breathtaking body.

Call me a dick, but she definitely wasn't lacking in any departments. Her small waist accentuated her cleavage and drew attention to her round ass, battling the tight wedding dress. Fuck me, if she wasn't gorgeous.