𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

almost love
sabrina carpenter

☊ almost lovesabrina carpenter

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE DRIVE HOME WAS short lived. My body was tired, shutting down as we pulled into the drive. Probably due to the lack of sleep I'd had last night since I was freezing from the lack of warmth my Pyjama's gave me.

"We're here," Alessandro finally speaks up. I was tempted to reply with 'I have eyes' but for once, kept my mouth shut.

"I'm exhausted," I said instead, through a stifled yawn.

Alessandro climbs out of the car and walks around to my side to open the door for me. I know he knows I still hate the action but right now I don't have the energy to be petty about it like earlier, so when he offers his hand I take it.

Just as I pull myself out, I feel my feet being swept off the ground.

"Alessandro, wh-?"

"Don't fight me on this," he cuts me off, carrying me bridal style up the stairs. I huff out a low breath, not willing to find the strength in me to resist.

The next time I peel my eyes open, we're in the master bedroom. I take my time to gaze around. The interior is fully black, except from the silk bed sheets which are dark, blood red. Sienna must've changed them.

Alessandro lets me down onto my feet. I shake my head through sleepy eyes. What's got me so tired, I don't know. "Zip?" Is all I say, looking in Alessandro's direction.

I don't see Alessandro as he approaches my back. He sweeps my hair off my shoulder and with one hand, drags the zip down. I feel the wind of his exhale when the zip stops just above my derrière.

"Thanks."

But to my surprise, he begins to shrug the dress off my shoulders.

"What are you...?" I try ask, tension soiling my body. Is he going to try force himself on my again?

"Relax." He utters into the dark. "Let me help you."

I feel myself go deadly still. Am I hallucinating? 'Where is Alessandro and what have you done with him?', I'm tempted to ask.

Instead, I comply, letting Alessandro push my dress down to my waist. Since I'm wearing a bra, I'm not worried about what he sees. Even if I wasn't, I doubt I have the strength to retaliate.

Before I can comprehend, my dress has fallen to my ankles. The cold bites into my skin as I'm left standing there in my underwear. Alessandro still doesn't turn me around, only viewing my back profile.