𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

playing games
summer walker

☊ playing gamessummer walker

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ARYA DIDN'T REALISE HER hands were shaking until the burner phone screen's text messages began to blur into one another.

What was wrong with her? Arya had to get a grip of herself, and quick.

Now she had all the pieces to the puzzle, she knew what she had to do.

Ditching the phone in the toilet, Arya made sure it had fully flushed before she emerged out of the bathroom. Alessandro was nowhere to be seen. She breathed out a sigh of relief. Walking into the closet, she began to fish out all the clothes she'd need for an overnight trip.

Finding a suitable sized duffel bag, it took her all of 5 minutes to have everything she needed packed. Alessandro still hadn't come searching for her, which was a good sign.

She also had enough time she brush her teeth, tie her hair back, secure her bonnet, change into a large oversized tee for bed before Alessandro had shown his face.

There was a 90% probability that he was probably nursing his bruised ego, or running to a bar to drink away his sorrows.

All of a sudden, as if proving to be that 10%, the bedroom door was thrown open, and in walked Alessandro.

He walked in with an air of calm, not arrogance, but he seemed different from before. All calm and collected. Like he knew something.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." Arya put up her hand in an attempt to side step him when he found her in their walk in closet. She'd hidden her duffel bag on top of the clothes' wardrobes with their suitcases, making it look untouched.

"Monique."

Arya froze.

"What?"

"That's your sister's name, isn't it?" Alessandro's intent gaze kept her rooted to her spot. He knew he'd caught her out. "You didn't bring up your sister by coincidence."

"What are you talking ab-?"

This time Alessandro was the one to raise his hand. "My men did a background check."

"You did a background check on me?" Arya spluttered. It didn't offend her, but now she was unaware of just how much he knew about her past.