𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

champagne poetry
drake

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"WHAT TIME DO YOU call this?" Marco waves his wrist in front of me.

I glance at him nonchalantly, knocking against the partition to alert the chauffeur to start driving.

Marco doesn't move for a while, watching me with interest. Then, slowly, a mysterious smile spills over his lips.

"What now?" I glare at him, agitated. We were already an hour late thanks to... Jesus take the wheel. I feel my dick grow semi hard when the image of Arya naked infiltrates my mind.

"You got some last night, didn't you?"

I give him a look. "I'm not answering that question."

Marco guffaws like an old man cheering over a baseball game. "She's got you, Alessandro Vitale, the most feared man in Italy, whipped. No wonder it took you an hour to get out of her tight clutches."

He winks, barely containing his laughter like he's just uttered the funniest joke. When I stare coldly at him, he raises his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay, don't get your knickers in a twist," I know exactly what he's about to say next when he smirks. "I'm sure Arya wouldn't mind though."

"Fūck me." I run my hands down my face in exhaustion. Marco bursts out laughing on one note and I realise I'm only digging myself in a deeper hole. "Shut the fuck up or I'll shoot you in your knee caps, you figlio de puttana."

"Love you too."

For the remainder of the journey, he keeps snickering to himself but I ignore him, taking time to glance at the security footage to see what my wife is up to.

Looking back at it, that sounds creepy as fūck but I installed the cameras before we got married and mainly in common areas.

To my surprise, I find her by the pool. She's wearing a bronze two piece bikini, with her hair tied away from her face. I watch her, awestruck by the way the her dark skin shimmers in the sun. She submerges into the water, gliding across to the other side.

I quickly turn it off so I don't find myself sporting a fucking hard on all throughout the meeting. Burying my face in my hands, I sigh to myself. No woman had ever made me feel like this. Ever.

So why her?

My mind betrays me and takes me back to this morning.