Chapter 1

Tommy groaned out in boredom as he mindlessly switched through the different TV channels, searching for something to pass the time. He groaned again, louder this time as to get the attention of the other two boys in the room. He heard one of them sigh and turned to where he sat upside down on the couch.

"What is it, Tommy?" Techno asked clearly annoyed

"I'm bored."

"Then find something to do," Techno replied

"But there is nothing TO do," Tommy said

Techno then rolled his eyes and turned away from the younger blond and went back to messing around on his phone.

"Phiiiiiil." Tommy whined

Phil sighed from the kitchen and walked out to face Tommy.

"Yep?" Phil asked

Tommy looked to him "I'm bored."

Techno sighed loudly, alerting Phil that this wasn't the first time Tommy had said this.

"Well, it's been a while since I've been in the attic," Phil said

Tommy perked up at the mention of the attic and Techno's head hit the table in frustration.

"Alright then, better than doing nothing," Tommy said sliding his body right side up, before standing up.

Tommy took a second to allow the blood from his head to flow back through his body, before looking up to Phil, smiling.

"Let's go!" Tommy said excitedly

Phil looked to Techno "Ya coming Techno?" Phil asked

Techno sighed and stood up, slipping his phone into his pocket, before he walked over to join the other boys as they made their way to the attic entrance at the end of the hallway. Phil tried to jump up in order to grab the string but was unable to. Techno sigh reached up and grabbed the rope, easily pulled it down. Phil glared at Techno for a second, before the three of them began to chuckle. Phil went first up the ladder, followed by Tommy and Techno went up last. Once at the top of the ladder, the three of them looked around the almost empty room. There were a few boxes and Phil sighed, shaking his head.

"Nothing new," Phil said with a sigh before he turned back to the ladder

"Well, what's in the boxes?" Tommy asked

Phil shrugged "Dunno, never really thought to look."

Tommy's eyes widened and Techno's eyes fell onto a rug that looked clean. He looked to Phil and shrugged before walking over to the rug and sitting down.

Phil let out a sigh as he turned to the ladder saying as he walked down "I'm going to get some blankets."

Tommy began to look through the few boxes that were in the attic, while Techno returned to messing with his phone. Phil returned with a few blankets and three cups of choco. He handed one to Techno, and the second mug onto the carpet, where it sat, waiting for Tommy. Techno and Phil stuck up a random conversation as Tommy continuously rummaged through the boxes. The more Tommy looked through the boxes, the more interested he became. What he found were many photos from the early 1970s. It was a family, 3 kids, and their parents standing in front of an older version of Phil's house.

"Hey Phil," Tommy said looking up at the two men "Check this out."

Phil stood up, mug in hand and blanket over his shoulders, and walked over to Tommy, who held up the picture of the family. Phil looked at the picture and pointed to the parents.

"Yeah, my grandpa bought the house from them." Phil chuckled and looked at the boxes "Guess they didn't want this stuff when they moved out."

Tommy looked to Phil "You haven't looked in these boxes?" Tommy asked

Phil shook his head "Wasn't allowed to," Phil said, "My grandma told us that she always had a bad feeling about these boxes."

Tommy hummed in response and continued his search through the boxes, now moving onto one of the bottom boxes. Phil decided Tommy was done talking and walked back over to Techno. Tommy opened it up and smiled.

"Hey guys," Tommy said the smile clear in his voice

Techno and Phil looked up and Tommy reached into the box, pulling something up. Techno stared at Tommy and shook his head.

Techno chuckled and smiled "It's not like we have anything else to do." Tommy said

Techno's smile faided "I didn't think you were serious." Techno said

Phil looked up and his face paled at what he saw in Tommy's hands.

"What are you, a pussy?" Tommy said looking down at the board in his hands

Techno glared at him before sighing "Fine, I'll play."

Tommy's face lit up and he ran over and began to set up the Ouija board.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN