Chapter 6

"Are you sure you'll be okay, Wil?"

Wilbur stared at the ground quietly, listening to what Phil was telling him.

They were leaving the attic, and in addition, him.

He wasn't okay with it; this had been the first time in so many years that he had someone to talk to. He wasn't sure how long exactly it had been, he had lost count after 13 years. He didn't want the three to leave him, he didn't want to be left alone.

He didn't like the silence.

But he wasn't selfish

Wilbur sighed and nodded "Y-yeah, I'll be okay," He smiled weakly at the blond in front of him

Phil nodded "We'll come back Wil," Phil said "We won't forget you up here."

Techno chuckled a bit from the top of the attic latter "Don't think I could if I tried." He said jokingly as he climbed down the steps

That managed to get a chuckled from Wilbur, and a wheeze from Tommy, who shortly followed Techno back into the house. Phil turned back to a now smiling Wilbur, before doing his best to hug the apperition.

"We'll come back," Phil said softly "We won't forget about you."

Wilbur nodded and gently set his arms around Phil, causing the other to shiver slightly. After a quick few seconds, the two boys released each other and Phil climbed down the latter, the attic door shortly closing.

Wilbur allowed the smile to fall from his transparent face, tears forming in his clouded gray eyes.

That's what they had said last time they had come up into the attic

And the time before that

And before that

It was his curse, to be forgotten.

To never be remembered by those who had met him.

They'd come back, they always did, Phil had promised him.

But they'd never know who he was.

This was his loop, his hell.

And I've decided that that's where this story is going to end.

I've decided that this was the best way in my eyes that this could end.

Thank you all for reading H-E-L-L-O, remember to go give @tamatojam on Twitter

Until next time...